How does mixed offers work?

NeoXenoZ

I've thought about being mixed offers adding the gap of each lowest sellers hats or the gap of buy orders, is this either how mixed offers work or am I missing out on something?

^ thats your answer.sometimes some people dont just mean half pure and half unusuals.it can also mean pure+easily sold items(eg:bils hat,buds,etc) +unusual

20 minutes ago, diamondjozu(storage alt) said:

^ thats your answer.sometimes some people dont just mean half pure and half unusuals.it can also mean pure+easily sold items(eg:bils hat,buds,etc) +unusual

What if there's just an adding the gap of how much I paid for the unusual I offered and the buy order of the hat I'm offering?

Like say, I paid 14 keys for my Smoking Front Runner and there's a hat that has a buy order of 12, and I negotiate to add 2 keys on that guy's side?

4 hours ago, NeoXenoZ said:

What if there's just an adding the gap of how much I paid for the unusual I offered and the buy order of the hat I'm offering?

Like say, I paid 14 keys for my Smoking Front Runner and there's a hat that has a buy order of 12, and I negotiate to add 2 keys on that guy's side?

An easy way to remember it is to take the name literally. Mixed = a mix between unusual(s) and pure. Full pure is not mixed.

Archived