Quick question about strange item converters!

Captainfluffy

Heya, i wanted to ask if i were to buy.. lets say a gold botkiller sniper rifle, and convert the kills i got on my strange sniper rifle to it would dat work? or i wont be able to convert it

2 minutes ago, Oliver :p said:

You should be able to

SHOULD. is not an answer i need. i need an answer that either goes yes or no. but thx for the quick response none the less! :D spending 10+ keys on a sniper rifle + parts i need! and it then not being able to be converted will definitely break the bank for me

As long as the base weapon is the same, you can transfer the stats. So, you can freely transfer between a regular Sniper Rifle, a Botkiller, an Australium, or a Decorated one, as they are all still Sniper Rifles.

3 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

As long as the base weapon is the same, you can transfer the stats. So, you can freely transfer between a regular Sniper Rifle, a Botkiller, an Australium, or a Decorated one, as they are all still Sniper Rifles.

So a awp would work aswell?

4 hours ago, Captainfluffy said:

Heya, i wanted to ask if i were to buy.. lets say a gold botkiller sniper rifle, and convert the kills i got on my strange sniper rifle to it would dat work? or i wont be able to convert it

As long as it is the same weapon, yes, you can do this with a Strange Count Transfer Tool (about 1-2 ref).

17 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

14 hours ago, jojo reference said:

13 hours ago, Nesquik Nibba™️ (✓) said:

Thx a lot for telling me :D 

Archived