Worst trade offer received?

gemsticks

Don’t have any photos, but this guy offered 8 keys for my orbiting fire hot dogger saying “it’s a bad effect, so I’ll pay less”.

Got offered a shit tonn of mixed metal, weapons, a few craft hats and some war paints for darkblaze hive minder once. I've had blank trade offers before, but somehow this was more painful. You could tell this guy wasn't trolling; he had offered his entire inventory

20 minutes ago, Joeg said:

Got offered a shit tonn of mixed metal, weapons, a few craft hats and some war paints for darkblaze hive minder once. I've had blank trade offers before, but somehow this was more painful. You could tell this guy wasn't trolling; he had offered his entire inventory

Just got a similar offer for my aces high unusual

heh, plebs.

offered one crate for all of my unusuals because "it definitely has a burning team captain"

pleb chose the worst case too, the unleash the beast case.

The worst cosmetics in the game were all in that case, and the pleb didn't even know that i knew you can't get a team captain out of it.

Two dumb as fuck scammers sent me a trade for my Aces High Plumber's Pipe, and here's what they offered. I have no screenshots though.

Moron 1 - Strange Festivized Scattergun for Aces High Plumber's Pipe.

Moron 2 - The literal same fucking thing...

Both of them claimed the "Festive" Scattergun was 15 keys... :WaitWhat:

19 hours ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

this thread

I’ve read the entire thing before, so i made this thread to see other bad trade offers

3 minutes ago, gemsticks said:

I’ve read the entire thing before, so i made this thread to see other bad trade offers

You do realize that you could just post to that topic instead and add to the already existing conversation and bump it back into view, right?

11 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

You do realize that you could just post to that topic instead and add to the already existing conversation and bump it back into view, right?

oh shit I forgot I could do that

Archived