Black screen while trading

YouCanNotKnow

I know theres this problem everywhere but i havent been able to find a solution. Whenever i try to trade on a trade server in tf2, when the trade window opens its just black and i cant interact with it both in the game and out of it. Does anyone have a solution?

7 minutes ago, Mokky said:

Use trade offers instead of the in game trade system

Yeah, the in-game server is pretty stupid. Just use Steam trades outside of TF2.

tab in then out, it opens 2 trade windows; and since you cant have 2 open theres one black and one that works, for some reason it opens the broken one rather than the working one, valve being shit as usual. Anyway thats the easiest fix if trade offers arent ideal.

Thanks for all the fast replies! Is there a way to send a trade offer while in game or a way to add them? Ive been wanting to go into trade servers to see if i could get some more trades, because trading websites dont give me too many trades.

8 minutes ago, YouCanNotKnow said:

Thanks for all the fast replies! Is there a way to send a trade offer while in game or a way to add them? Ive been wanting to go into trade servers to see if i could get some more trades, because trading websites dont give me too many trades.

Go to yer page that gives the options for crafting, trade, and loadout,etc  then click on 'trading' then 'current server' then find them on the list, to add them send the trade the same way and click their profile picture which will open up their profile in another popup browser OR shift+tab and click view players under the friends then it should show everyone in the server and you can add from there, or tell them to add you

Archived