Add night theme

skL

Well, I use the site a lot and even decreasing the brightness of windows, that ''white'' on backpack.tf is very bright, so I think it would be nice to add a night theme.

^^^^

Use dark reader for EVERYTHING. There's a simple toggle for it to, I think by default its alt + shift + A to toggle it for any web page you're on. Works like a charm.

4 hours ago, sfpt said:

Use a chrome extension called Dark Reader. It works great with backpack.tf

I'd call it suspicious that it needs me to relog into my accounts when it is on.

1 hour ago, TF2Scourge said:

I'd call it suspicious that it needs me to relog into my accounts when it is on.

If it is an extension for chrome it will probably change the User agent string in someway. If steam uses the user agent string in someway to generate the UID based on the browser/client being used then it would explain why you have to login again as the user agent data will have changed from the previous authorisation/session.

A way to test if the extension changes the agent data is to visit here after toggling the extension.

https://www.whoishostingthis.com/tools/user-agent/

On 1/14/2019 at 1:19 AM, TF2Scourge said:

I didn't even have to relog into my accounts so I have a feeling you may have just cleared your cache separately.

Archived