To know the rules a mod should follow

SoldierLyfe

8 hours ago, goatofthesevenseasons said:

you wanna be a mod?

being banned on bp.tf probably isn't gonna let that happen

I don't wanna be a mod....just wanna get some information so if u know which rules a mod has to follow to hold his/her position,please let me know.

Thanks for the reply

14 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

I need a link which can direct me to the rules a mod has to follow to hold his/her position and not the reuirements.

I would also be interested to know whether the ones who really deserve to be mods are selected and given the position or just people are randomly selected

• Administrators
4 hours ago, SoldierLyfe said:

I need a link which can direct me to the rules a mod has to follow to hold his/her position and not the reuirements.

I would also be interested to know whether the ones who really deserve to be mods are selected and given the position or just people are randomly selected

The guides for mods are in private sections, not public. 

You can see everyone's applications in this section. People apply and are considered, nobody is chosen at random.

6 hours ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

The guides for mods are in private sections, not public. 

You can see everyone's applications in this section. People apply and are considered, nobody is chosen at random.

If the important things are kept private,how will we users get to know whether we are having suitable mods or no....if u let us know,we can complain about mods who dont follow the rules and those mods can be changed. 

• Administrators

If you think mods are behaving inappropriately, feel free to private message an admin. Their role is to enforce the rules fairly and in an unbiased manner. That's really all there is to it. The private guides simply show them how to do that using the site features, which isn't something that needs to be public.

8 hours ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

If you think mods are behaving inappropriately, feel free to private message an admin. Their role is to enforce the rules fairly and in an unbiased manner. That's really all there is to it. The private guides simply show them how to do that using the site features, which isn't something that needs to be public.

I am not asking you guys to tell the users how the site's features work...I am just asking you to tell me the exclusive rules which are made for mods to follow,which not followed by them results in removing them from the post.

I hope you get my question

6 hours ago, Zoinks said:

Be helpful. Be active. Be friendly. Those kinds of things.

Fam,thats should be human nature....I don't think the above rules which i mentioned will be exclusively for mods

• Administrators
7 hours ago, SoldierLyfe said:

I am not asking you guys to tell the users how the site's features work...I am just asking you to tell me the exclusive rules which are made for mods to follow,which not followed by them results in removing them from the post.

I hope you get my question

This doesn't really exist. As I said, they are expected to apply the site rules fairly and in an unbiased manner. We don't have a list of rules they must follow.

1 hour ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

This doesn't really exist. As I said, they are expected to apply the site rules fairly and in an unbiased manner. We don't have a list of rules they must follow.

Ahh now I get it....no wonder why everything functions this way.

Thanks for letting me know

Archived