Price these for me

Inspector☆Lag

I'd like for these unusuals to get priced if possible. Kinda sick of seeing them sit there without a price but I don't have time to make price suggestions anymore.

I'll link my bp and the unusuals without a price in page 30 are the ones I mean. I'll list them here too.

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197996095002

- Clairvoyance Phononaut

- Smoking Climbing Commander

- Ominous Night Mannrobics

- Roaring Rockets Kazotsky Kick

- Roaring Rockets Flippin' Awesome

- Poisonous Bubbles of Regret Killer Solo

- Flammable Bubbles of Attraction Headcase

- Acidic Bubbles of Envy Scotsmann's Stagger

- Acidic Bubbles of Envy Square Dance

Thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, Inspector☆Lag said:

I'd like for these unusuals to get priced if possible. Kinda sick of seeing them sit there without a price but I don't have time to make price suggestions anymore.

Why not learn how to do it yourself? 

The discord is always open if you have any questions, and having another suggester is always great!

7 minutes ago, TF2Scourge said:

Why not learn how to do it yourself? 

The discord is always open if you have any questions, and having another suggester is always great!

I guess I would say the one I just made not even 10 minutes ago makes me a hypocrite, but that only took me 5 - 10 minutes to put together since there were no minis and only two sales (one of which is invalid). Ones like the taunts I listed more than likely need minis, have far more sales and require more time put in than the rag suggestion I made. If you've seen my other suggestions, I do indeed like making them but I haven't found the time lately to make them.

Archived