When a morderator gets an order from palpatine

HolyOnion

its quite annoying having people discuss the advantages/disadvantages of raising/dropping the value of ref/keys in the comments, thats what the forums are there for

58 minutes ago, Wsdea said:

Is it “warnable” to say : “Looks good to me, upvote” ? 

i think everything is "warnable" that isnt a 100% prove that the suggestion is wrong or right

yeetz.PNG

suggestions aren't for discussions or oppinions unless it has something to do with proving or disproving the suggestion. yes 'looks good to me' , 'congrats on sale' or things like that are spam and unneeded. mods did their jobs. gg. they are less forgiving when it is a currency suggestion too just fyi

nothing wrong there that i see

On 1/11/2019 at 4:30 PM, Wsdea said:

Is it “warnable” to say : “Looks good to me, upvote” ? 

Suggestion Comments

Valid reports for comments are primarily rude or abusive comments, and spam on currency suggestions. Spam comments on general suggestions are tolerated as long as they are not excessive. On suggestions for items which typically get a large number of comments anyway - currency such as keys or refined, craft hat blanket, etc - spam can mask constructive feedback and will not be tolerated. This includes general comments about the economy and comments such as "good proof upvote."    lol

Occasionally people report a suggestion itself as a comment report in order to add proof. Instead, please do this by commenting on the suggestion. If a suggestion has already been accepted but you have valid counter proof, please PM a price mod - preferably Teeny or Woifilicious - on the forums.

https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/53663-guide-for-reporting-on-the-main-site/

Archived