lendunistus

Can I sell Australium weapons on marketplace.tf?

lendunistus    4
lendunistus

When I search up "australium (weapon)" on marketplace.tf, no australium weapons pop up! Is this intentional or is this a bug?

Jarool    158
Jarool
18 minutes ago, lendunistus said:

I tried using my australium gold to make an australium Tomislav but when I try to use it, it says that no items are eligible to be used with it.

Oh dear, you poor, innocent soul.

lendunistus    4
lendunistus
1 minute ago, Jarool said:

Oh dear, you poor, innocent soul.

I got a new Tomislav from scrap.tf, hope that this one works.

Zoinks    144
Zoinks
51 minutes ago, lendunistus said:

Okay, now I tried using my australium gold to make an australium Tomislav but when I try to use it, it says that no items are eligible to be used with it.

You have much to learn my young padawan.

lendunistus    4
lendunistus
6 minutes ago, Zoinks said:

You have much to learn my young padawan.

Idk what’s wrong with that Australium Gold. Can you tell me? Also, I saw that edit of yours  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zoinks    144
Zoinks
Just now, lendunistus said:

Idk what’s wrong with that Australian Gold. Can you tell me? Also, I saw that edit of yours  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well. You see little Timmy, you can’t use paint on a weapon. You can use paint on cosmetics, although you don’t have any. Right now, there are listing for an Australium Tomislav at around 15 keys, so around 35$. 

lendunistus    4
lendunistus
4 minutes ago, Zoinks said:

Well. You see little Timmy, you can’t use paint on a weapon. You can use paint on cosmetics, although you don’t have any. Right now, there are listing for an Australium Tomislav at around 15 keys, so around 35$. 

Oh... I was hoping to get into trading. And this Australium Gold is also Untradable, which means that I can’t even trade it for some ref!

Zoinks    144
Zoinks
3 minutes ago, lendunistus said:

Oh... I was hoping to get into trading. And this Australium Gold is also Untradable, which means that I can’t even trade it for some ref!

I can appreciate you trying to get into trading, but it may be difficult with 2 ref.

LSO    143
LSO
23 minutes ago, lendunistus said:

Idk what’s wrong with that Australium Gold. Can you tell me? Also, I saw that edit of yours  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't let the haters tell you otherwise; you go and paint that tomislav to get your first Australium! 

lendunistus    4
lendunistus
9 minutes ago, LSO said:

Don't let the haters tell you otherwise; you go and paint that tomislav to get your first Australium! 

I looked it up and Zoinks is right: Paint can only be used on cosmetics. Australium weapons are only obtainable in MVM.

unstopaBULLY    301
unstopaBULLY

Legend has it that this guy is still trying to paint an australium tomislav.

Keep on trying, never give up

lendunistus    4
lendunistus
3 minutes ago, unstopaBULLY said:

Legend has it that this guy is still trying to paint an australium tomislav.

Keep on trying, never give up

I heard that there was once a glitch that allowed you to paint Cow Manglers with Australium Gold. They are really rare: Only 16 or so of them exist.

Zoinks    144
Zoinks

LSO is right. Don’t listen to me. Just keep buying Tomislavs until one of them works. The Tomislav has to have a special enchantment for it to work though.

Shmevin    33
Shmevin

Everyone here is just trolling you. Australium weapons are Strange, remember? That means you have to apply the Australium Gold paint to a STRANGE Tomislav, not a regular Tomislav. Hopefully you didn't waste too much metal buying Tomislavs on scrap.tf, and have enough left over to buy the one you need!

VioletDoggo    46
VioletDoggo

Next try and put a war paint on your gibus. Pretty freaking epic 

Forgivable    21
Forgivable

In order to receive an australium weapon you need to apply the paint during the Halloween period only

MrDeepDarkmind    238
MrDeepDarkmind

Australium weapons are obtained to MvM 

everyone here is having their fun with you :^C, you can buy them but they cost a lot, also you can''t use paint on a weapon. unless its war paint

Sansomeness    0
Sansomeness
On 1/11/2019 at 12:11 PM, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Australium weapons are obtained to MvM 

everyone here is having their fun with you :^C, you can buy them but they cost a lot, also you can''t use paint on a weapon. unless its war paint

Actually, as far as I can tell, war paints don't actually paint items. They just give you a new painted one.