How to search for items without craft number?

StrikerRUS

I can't find the way to search for items which don't have craft numbers. I see only the following options in Premium search: "equal to", "less than", "more than" and "between".

For example, I want to search for rare Apoco-Fists without craft numbers, like it was done here: http://www.tf2tools.net/utilities/apocofists/ . Is it possible to obtain the same list here, on backpack.tf?

Any tips are appreciated! And thanks in advance!

I don't know what use this has since the Apoco-Fists are the only special case where the first few do not have craft numbers (and the others do), and you just linked to the entire list of those.

I suppose you could exclude the 'crafted' origin if you just wanted to buy copies of items without craft numbers, but that doesn't work with this example. Though again - I don't know what else you'd ever use it for.

1 minute ago, Highfeather said:

I don't know what use this has since the Apoco-Fists are the only special case where the first few do not have craft numbers (and the others do), and you just linked to the entire list of those.

I suppose you could exclude the 'crafted' origin if you just wanted to buy copies of items without craft numbers, but that doesn't work with this example. Though again - I don't know what else you'd ever use it for.

Some people, like me, don't like Craftt Numbers on their items.

1 minute ago, Cubity_First said:

Some people, like me, don't like Craftt Numbers on their items. 

Then the workaround that I mentioned should work already.

2 hours ago, Cubity_First said:

You don't seem to have premium my dude?

I don't think there is a filter for "No Craft".

Yeah, I don't have Premium. How will it help me? It seems to me, that Premium doesn't enhance the filter fields...

1 hour ago, Highfeather said:

Apoco-Fists isn't the only such item. There are more!

Unfortunately, those glitched items without craft numbers are still crafted... (proof: https://backpack.tf/item/575949326/, Origin: Crafted) So, your workaround doesn't work 😞

But anyway, thanks for the tip!

1 hour ago, StrikerRUS said:

Yeah, I don't have Premium. How will it help me? It seems to me, that Premium doesn't enhance the filter fields...

Apoco-Fists isn't the only such item. There are more!

Unfortunately, those glitched items without craft numbers are still crafted... (proof: https://backpack.tf/item/575949326/, Origin: Crafted) So, your workaround doesn't work 😞

But anyway, thanks for the tip! 

As a craft number collector, mind poiting me towards those items? Now I'm curious.

I suppose there might be old items that didn't have craft numbers initially but then those shouldn't be particularly rare.

1 hour ago, Highfeather said:

As a craft number collector, mind poiting me towards those items? Now I'm curious.

Sure! I'm 100% sure that there are Apoco-Fists, Wanga Prick, Sharp Dresser and Unarmed Combat. These items I saw with my own eyes.

And I suppose that this list is not exhausted. That's why I've asked about the possibility of searching with something like "craft_number: None" filter value.

Interesting, though the situation of those is definitely different from the Apoco-Fists since low craft numbers of the others actually exist whereas they do not for the fists.

Archived