Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StrikerRUS

How to search for items without craft number?

Recommended Posts

StrikerRUS

I can't find the way to search for items which don't have craft numbers. I see only the following options in Premium search: "equal to", "less than", "more than" and "between".

 

For example, I want to search for rare Apoco-Fists without craft numbers, like it was done here: http://www.tf2tools.net/utilities/apocofists/ . Is it possible to obtain the same list here, on backpack.tf?

 

Any tips are appreciated! And thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cubity_First

You don't seem to have premium my dude?

I don't think there is a filter for "No Craft".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Highfeather

I don't know what use this has since the Apoco-Fists are the only special case where the first few do not have craft numbers (and the others do), and you just linked to the entire list of those.

 

I suppose you could exclude the 'crafted' origin if you just wanted to buy copies of items without craft numbers, but that doesn't work with this example. Though again - I don't know what else you'd ever use it for.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cubity_First
1 minute ago, Highfeather said:

I don't know what use this has since the Apoco-Fists are the only special case where the first few do not have craft numbers (and the others do), and you just linked to the entire list of those.

 

I suppose you could exclude the 'crafted' origin if you just wanted to buy copies of items without craft numbers, but that doesn't work with this example. Though again - I don't know what else you'd ever use it for.

 

 

Some people, like me, don't like Craftt Numbers on their items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Highfeather
1 minute ago, Cubity_First said:

Some people, like me, don't like Craftt Numbers on their items. 

 

Then the workaround that I mentioned should work already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StrikerRUS
2 hours ago, Cubity_First said:

You don't seem to have premium my dude?

I don't think there is a filter for "No Craft".

 

Yeah, I don't have Premium. How will it help me? It seems to me, that Premium doesn't enhance the filter fields...

 

1 hour ago, Highfeather said:

I don't know what use this has since the Apoco-Fists are the only special case where the first few do not have craft numbers (and the others do), and you just linked to the entire list of those.

 

I suppose you could exclude the 'crafted' origin if you just wanted to buy copies of items without craft numbers, but that doesn't work with this example. Though again - I don't know what else you'd ever use it for.

 

 

 

Apoco-Fists isn't the only such item. There are more!

 

Unfortunately, those glitched items without craft numbers are still crafted... (proof: https://backpack.tf/item/575949326/, Origin: Crafted) So, your workaround doesn't work 😞

 

But anyway, thanks for the tip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joeg

They either broke it, or removed it. You cant search for craft numbers anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Highfeather
1 hour ago, StrikerRUS said:

 

Yeah, I don't have Premium. How will it help me? It seems to me, that Premium doesn't enhance the filter fields...

 

 

Apoco-Fists isn't the only such item. There are more!

  

Unfortunately, those glitched items without craft numbers are still crafted... (proof: https://backpack.tf/item/575949326/, Origin: Crafted) So, your workaround doesn't work 😞

 

But anyway, thanks for the tip! 

 

As a craft number collector, mind poiting me towards those items? Now I'm curious.

 

I suppose there might be old items that didn't have craft numbers initially but then those shouldn't be particularly rare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StrikerRUS
1 hour ago, Highfeather said:

As a craft number collector, mind poiting me towards those items? Now I'm curious.

 

Sure! I'm 100% sure that there are Apoco-Fists, Wanga Prick, Sharp Dresser and Unarmed Combat. These items I saw with my own eyes.

And I suppose that this list is not exhausted. That's why I've asked about the possibility of searching with something like "craft_number: None" filter value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Highfeather

Interesting, though the situation of those is definitely different from the Apoco-Fists since low craft numbers of the others actually exist whereas they do not for the fists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...