Do Signatures add item value?

BusinessBear1

Besides Spells, Parts, Paints or the obvious, do signatures from famous people increase an items value?

Figured I'd come to the forums about this, I couldn't find an answer anywhere else. :)

(Sidenote: I'm not necessarily talking about mine, as I'm never selling them)

heavily depends on the buyer since he maybe a huge fan of a famous person and wants a item signed by him/her. pretty similar to irl signatures. although 99.99% don't care about them and takes a large time to find a buyer willing to pay more

It really just depends on the buyer. I've had a shadowburn signed proks RL that took a few weeks - a month to upsell. But I've had a b4nny proks scatter that took only a few hours to upsell.

3 hours ago, ThePickleCat said:

It really just depends on the buyer. I've had a shadowburn signed proks RL that took a few weeks - a month to upsell. But I've had a b4nny proks scatter that took only a few hours to upsell.

b4nny sells his signatures for a key each :thinking:

tl;dr you'd probably sell it faster, but not for more

Let's say you want to sell a strange weapon that was signed by a famous YouTuber/streamer/etc. for 1 keys, but there are other sellers with the exact same item, also listed at 1 key, only difference being their item is not signed; then I think a signature would come in handy, but I highly doubt you would be able to sell this item for let's say 1.5 keys. And yet again, there is no guarantee that your item will be chosen over the others if you proceed to list it at 1 key, as like mentioned by others before it is highly subjective.

Archived