Free sfm posters!

P!tcH

5 hours ago, Ursa said:

Awesome! I love it, is there any way I can get killer style on the Veil? If that's not too much to ask of course

@UrsaNp man :)

ursa1-3

Incredible work for a newer artist! If it's possible could you do:

Scout

Payload "hole" at the end of Upward with him standing on the end

Cosmetics:

Troublemaker's Tossle Cap (Oldest School Style) painted A Deep Commitment to Purple 

Unusual Effect Darkblaze

Wipe Out Wraps painted A Deep Commitment to Purple

Blizzard Britches painted A Deep Commitment to Purple

Fire Horns and Violet effect coming out from the eyes too if possible

Lastly, holding a Factory New Current Event Scattergun if possible

Hope I'm not asking too much of ya! Good job with the posters FYI

Hey!

-Spy, with crones dome, graybanns, dead of night. These are all painted purple (i think they paint is called a deep commitment to purple, or something like that)

-Instead of a map, can you make it a purple backround? If not, any point on Lazarus is ok.

-The spy is pointing finger guns at the camera, with a smug smile. 

Thanks! I hope this is enough info.

• 2 weeks later...

So bad news, ima have to put everyones posters on hold for now, my computer just bluescreened last night and aparently my hard drive it fucked :T. Luckily I am in the process of building a new pc so I should be back on track soon. Sorry for all the delays as of late but nothing I can do about it

On 1/17/2019 at 11:38 AM, P!tcH said:

So bad news, ima have to put everyones posters on hold for now, my computer just bluescreened last night and aparently my hard drive it fucked :T. Luckily I am in the process of building a new pc so I should be back on track soon. Sorry for all the delays as of late but nothing I can do about it

that sucks

also when you do get back around to it, can you switch the dead of night with a white mercs muffler?

thanks

On 1/18/2019 at 11:28 PM, Toaster1744 said:

that sucks

also when you do get back around to it, can you switch the dead of night with a white mercs muffler?

thanks

Yep np man

1 hour ago, Speshimen said:

Just wanna ask,are u still taking comissions?

Not doing any free ones at the moment, but i will take payed ones, I dont really have any pricing sheets yet so if I make it we can come to an agreement on how much its worth? Ik its not much to go on but Ill do it at a competitive rate if that helps.

Also since from now on these will not just be freebees I will be putting a lot more time into each one (hopefully around 2-3 hours for each or more If I get invested in it)

3 minutes ago, P!tcH said:

Not doing any free ones at the moment, but i will take payed ones, I dont really have any pricing sheets yet so if I make it we can come to an agreement on how much its worth? Ik its not much to go on but Ill do it at a competitive rate if that helps

I gotta say ur artworks are truly amazing,lemme know if u have price sheets.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Location - Sawmill (Preferably Where the Point in the mill is, but anything else if that doesn't work)

Characters  - Red Demoman (with the hong kong cone (Painted team spirit, the horrible horns (Painted team spirit, and weight room warmer with disco beat down as the Unusual Effect. With Festive Loose Cannon) And a Blu Soldier. (Any thing you'd like as the cosmetics or weapons.)

Action -  The Demo and Soldier are fighting for the point.

Amazing work btw, its rare that I usually see a person with this much talent on sfm!

Archived