My Photography

polar

We'll see how this goes. Haven't totally decided how I want to organize this. But anyone is welcome to post photos here. All I ask is that it be one taken by you or someone you know well in real life. I'll post here every now and then. Maybe some bonus ones in higher rez in the Donators forums. Been thinking about doing something for that forum. Not sure yet. Anyways, here's my first collage :D 

eo7V9c1.jpg

Tlwl8Gz.jpg

GfwKb9t.jpg

BaQqBcO.jpg

Photos taken by me or my friend, Stephen. I honestly can't remember who took which ones

I like the second one the best, i hope you took that one and not your friend ^^

Hef2vPG.jpg

EK6f3Sh.jpg

pBb6kW6.jpg

Do excuse the specks on the last one; there was shit on my sensor :/

We'll see how this goes. Haven't totally decided how I want to organize this. But anyone is welcome to post photos here. All I ask is that it be one taken by you or someone you know well in real life. I'll post here every now and then. Maybe some bonus ones in higher rez in the Donators forums. Been thinking about doing something for that forum. Not sure yet. Anyways, here's my first collage :D

You should post what gear you used and the settings on each pic (or don't remove EXIF from the photos) -- it makes it more interesting :D. First picture looks awesome, probably would've turned out even better with a polarization filter.

You should post what gear you used and the settings on each pic (or don't remove EXIF from the photos) -- it makes it more interesting :D. First picture looks awesome, probably would've turned out even better with a polarization filter.

polarizers can be very dangerous on landscapes depending on the suns position relative to you, a GND is usually the better alternative sine a polarizer will often give you a gradient across your picture--which isn't necessarily bad, but its just something you need to be aware of to compensate for. 

I don't take crazy nice photos of landscapes. But these are some photos I took that I stil have on my pc. Couldnt upload since files where too large so used puush. So they will disappear eventually. 

6NqQA.JPG

6NqXo.JPG

And this is something I just wanted to show. Because I made it and it broke right after I took the picture since I hit the table with my elbow. Short lived house, that took me forever to make 

6Nr5R.JPG

I feel like I should upload some of my own on here. I've been doing photography for ages, and I use a Canon 50D. 

ecncx6d.jpg

Yyyp2M4.jpg

I've got tons more if you're interested, these are just a couple of my most recent. 

6Sega.jpg

My (old) home.~

6Seg6.jpg

6Segg.jpg

Some places I visited in Austria. :P

PS: Sorry for the bad resolution, I took them with my mobile phone. o/

My (old) home.~

Some places I visited in Austria. :P

PS: Sorry for the bad resolution, I took them with my mobile phone. o/

You're so poor that your home doesn't even have a roof. Trampolines work well as beds though, but it can get really chilly in Austrian winters. And wet. I'd prefer a roof and a proper bed ;)

Oh and this is quite okay for phone photos

Before my dad gave me his old 50D, I used my phone for "Photography" for a while. Here's the best picture I've ever taken with a phone. 

1280fc64659611e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Some editing was used, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

And yes, all of mine are taken with a crappy digital camera :P

3B2LTVS.jpg

Is that your big hairy white finger at the top of the photo, my bear? :o

Archived