Bring back Halloween spells Petition

Mr.Poot

1 hour ago, Mr.Poot said:

https://www.change.org/p/valve-tf-team-bring-back-halloween-spells-team-fortress-2

I know this has 0.01% chance of working but maybe if we show we want them back the TF team will do it. 

More like

Let's whine for the 1000th time because we want to fuck spell traders sideways

No, that won't work, Valve aint doing anything. 

4 hours ago, Mr.Poot said:

https://www.change.org/p/valve-tf-team-bring-back-halloween-spells-team-fortress-2

I know this has 0.01% chance of working but maybe if we show we want them back the TF team will do it. 

I'd LOVE for them to re-introduce spell drops! OMG so many new cosmetics would look amazing with paint spells on them. I'd love to be able to apply footprints to some of my newer unusuals too. 

Ya ya blah blah blah something about spell traders or some bullshit that no one cares about blah blah blah

Self-centered a-holes that only think about trading much? It would be epic to put sinister staining paint spell on a potasium bonnet or violet footprints on an eldritch opening unusual. so many undiscovered possibilities. Mmmmm

Share the link. I hope we can get 10,000 signatures. 100 wouldn't make much of an impact but damn rights if we can get 10k !!

Link share; https://www.change.org/p/valve-tf-team-bring-back-halloween-spells-team-fortress-2?recruiter=926091055&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_email_copy_en_us_3.control.pacific_email_copy_en_gb_4.v1.pacific_email_copy_en_us_5.v1.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi.lightning_2primary_share_options_more.fake_control

As a spell trader I hate this. As someone who loves spells, I would love this. SO MANY NEW COSMETICS TO SPELL!!! I'm probably actually 50/50 for/against this.

Valve should re introduce vintage items, I WOULD LOVE to have a vintage potassium bonnet. Fuck the vintage collectors.

I'd LOVE for them to re-introduce vintage items! OMG so many new cosmetics would look amazing being vintage. I'd love to be able to have some of my newer hats with vintage quality too. 

Ya ya blah blah blah something about vintage traders/collectors or some bullshit that no one cares about blah blah blah

Self-centered a-holes that only think about trading much? It would be epic to have a vintage potasium bonnet. so many undiscovered possibilities. Mmmmm

Meh. I'd rather have valve focus on bigger things like revamping/improving ingame comp, and/or balancing weapons to make everything at least casually viable.

48 minutes ago, VioletDoggo said:

Meh. I'd rather have valve focus on bigger things like revamping/improving ingame comp, and/or balancing weapons to make everything at least casually viable.

Agreed. There are many things that need to be changed in game that are more of a priority than re-adding spells. Spells are a bit overrated imo, so I could care less.

I don't want the new spells to come back simply because of the market and how many people would kinda get fucked over. However I would LOVE if they made new spells. Perhaps instead of shimmering colours we can get paints with simple patterns on em like a checker board or pin strips? maybe make those patterns change colours too?

15 minutes ago, Yellowsubs said:

all the people saying no just want to profit off them, sad.  its stupid how inflated the spell prices are now

It's sad because you can't make profit off them?

Here's the thing, I consider spells relics of the past, they are like seeing someone with a cheaters lament and a grizzled veteran badge, it's a beautiful item type that belongs in the past, if valve gave every single player the opportunity to get spells they wouldn't be as special to anyone, maybe instead of creating posts like this, you should spend your time trading outside of the spell market, it's just that simple. 

21 hours ago, Interesting Ice-cream said:

I think there are a quite a number of people who would not want them back.

9 hours ago, Yellowsubs said:

all the people saying no just want to profit off them, sad.  its stupid how inflated the spell prices are now

Yeah this is correct. Yellowsubs has it on the nail. Its how this community works. The people making cash off free items would be ever so majorly butt hurt if there income stream stopped. People want there free stuff, make a buck and screw any new players who missed the boat when they were released years ago. Only the people making a buck off them would not want them back, exactly the same situation for the collectors items and chemistry sets. Only the people who have made there cash and still continue to make cash off them would not want them back. For the obvious reason. However, Im sure alot of people do want them to come back. If it ever happened tho as default they should be non tradeable so people cant make a fortune off of items that were given to them for FREE by valve previously.. It does sort of stink that a free item has such a vast price now.

19 hours ago, BlastFM said:

More like

Let's whine for the 1000th time because we want to fuck spell traders sideways

No, that won't work, Valve aint doing anything. 

You mean like they fucked Festive trading sellers... Never say never. The festive hoarders got fucked over. Lets hope the spell hoarders do too. Its funny the people making money of a free item get ever so butt hurt if there dollars appear to be able to stop flowing. very selfish niche item trading community indeed. Clearly the spell hoarders are dire straits fans as there motto is clearly money for nothing...

The fact that normal people who got spells werent privvy to the little glitches people used to transfer them and retain them would be a nice little kharma kick for the people who abused the system by holding them way beyond there expirey date by glitching/exploiting the fuck out of them. So yeah. Im up for them coming back.

14 hours ago, Liebruh said:

And fuck over the spell traders inv?

Yeah. We can only hope those who made a fortune off and glitched past expirey date free drop get really screwed without lube.

18 hours ago, Liebruh said:

And fuck over the spell traders inv?

inb4. The spellifier :D Please gayben. Ruin all there keys like you did with showreels.. PFFF. i must say actually i burned 200 showreels before unusualifers came out. i was rather pissed off

Archived