I don't follow the economy that closely so forgive me

Zeredis

But I sold my Dangeresque too? glasses ages ago for whatever the price was at the time. And now I see the lugermorph aswell as thae glasses, skewer so on and so forth are all worth 200-300 keys, whats that about? Is that legit, or..? Cause if so I've got some trading to do, lol.

I believe they were only obtainable using a bug and thus they are really rare so collectors buy these for high amounts. Don't get fooled by gift wrapped non-tradable ones, those aren't worth as much as tradable ones.

16 minutes ago, TheGlenCoco said:

I believe they were only obtainable using a bug and thus they are really rare so collectors buy these for high amounts. Don't get fooled by gift wrapped non-tradable ones, those aren't worth as much as tradable ones.

Ahh, cause backpack wont show me the price of those non-tradeable in-need of giftwrapped ones.. any idea the cost?

The ones priced so damn high are the Tradeable and craftable ones. You have very likely sold them with a gift wrap back in the days. There were bugs and glitches (mostly with steam restoring items) that created these items in tradeable variants, making these stupidly rare. They are collectors pieces and quite irrelevant for the normal every day user. You can no longer giftwrap items that are untradeable, thats why many items got the tradeable attribute now like the H.O.U.W.A.R. and similar.

1 minute ago, Freak4ever2000™ said:

The ones priced so damn high are the Tradeable and craftable ones. You have very likely sold them with a gift wrap back in the days. There were bugs and glitches (mostly with steam restoring items) that created these items in tradeable variants, making these stupidly rare. They are collectors pieces and quite irrelevant for the normal every day user. You can no longer giftwrap items that are untradeable, thats why many items got the tradeable attribute now like the H.O.U.W.A.R. and similar.

Wait, so I can never get the dangeresque glasses again now?

1 minute ago, Zeredis said:

Wait, so I can never get the dangeresque glasses again now?

nope, unless you want to buy the collectors version for 220 keys, which is probably not for sale anyways. If you are lucky, someone still has them in a gift wrap and would sell them, but those went up in price ALOT and i dont know how much money you want to shell out for untradeable glasses

1 minute ago, Freak4ever2000™ said:

nope, unless you want to buy the collectors version for 220 keys, which is probably not for sale anyways. If you are lucky, someone still has them in a gift wrap and would sell them, but those went up in price ALOT and i dont know how much money you want to shell out for untradeable glasses

Wellp rip me. Damn. Thankya though.

Archived