How do we make price suggestions now after tf2outpost is gone?

sarahisstrange

Back into playing tf2 lately and found that the outpost is gone....Tried to sell some craft hats and buy some new shiny ones but I see that a lot of those items selling on bp.tf doesn't match with the current selling price. 

I know everyone has been saying key price has gone crazy since long time ago but we should find another way to make price suggestions on bp.tf still a solid reference.
In the past we use the outpost history of trades as evidence, plus backpack comparisons (usually for unusuals). What about now? 

WgjPgZi.png

V83T1V8.png

XpzF2LD.png

4YGYrig.png

ZOYOGS4.png

Bot.tf, backpack and item history on backpack.tf, asking the people who made the trades(For more rare unusuals, if they are kind enough), other trading sites...

just cause outpost is gone,doesnt mean its the end of the world.price suggestion was literally started from bp.tf.theres sales on bp.tf or bot.tf

Tf2outpost was the most garbage site, and good thing they closed it down. As for suggestions, you can find other ways to get item sales. And no, keys aren't rising.

If the bots buying for more than the usual price you may well find a similar thing will happen that did with the buds. Bots buying at over inflated prices will affect the price listed on bot.tf and eventually after enough bots buying for that price over a couple of days SeVeN or another suggester will probably make it a suggestion using the bot data and it will get accepted. Then the bots will sell all there goods. Then when there is no stock left to sell. The price will eventually come down again after a few days. Exactly like buds did.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:16 PM, cha0s said:

you know the economy is bad when a unique hat is nearly worth more than 2 taunts

That unique hat was also only found in the limited Winter 2014 crate.

2 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

That unique hat was also only found in the limited Winter 2014 crate.

thanks for that bit of knowledge, I didn't know this

My main point wasn't to say how expensive the hat was, but how cheap the taunts are

Archived