Need help with someone’s buy order

Cryte

So I recently got a clean aces high brain bucket, and there was a buy order for 10 keys. I sent a trade offer to the guy with what he was asking and he declined. Is this breakig the rules, as I’ve heard this can get you banned? (Sorry for the phone ss, I’m on vacation and this is all I have atm) https://imgur.com/gallery/O1mvZwr

54 minutes ago, The Walking Wingull said:

Did ya even read the buy order? it clearly says he only wants unpriced unusuals.

Its an effectless buy order, no matter what he says, he has to pay atleast 10 keys for every single effect out there.

its reportable.his buy order is an unusual of the hat with ANY and ALL effects.although he stated in his desc that he wants unpriced unusuals,it does not mean he can only buy them.

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

its reportable.his buy order is an unusual of the hat with ANY and ALL effects.although he stated in his desc that he wants unpriced unusuals,it does not mean he can only buy them.

If hes offering 10 keys for unpriced unusuals. Isnt that a round about way of soliciting sharking/preying on stupid people.... Not that anyone in there right mind would sell an unpriced unusual for 10 keys... Sounds like the kind of tactics a certain trader i have encountered in the past.

7 hours ago, DanielDee said:

If hes offering 10 keys for unpriced unusuals. Isnt that a round about way of soliciting sharking/preying on stupid people.... Not that anyone in there right mind would sell an unpriced unusual for 10 keys... Sounds like the kind of tactics a certain trader i have encountered in the past.

It's just a shitty way to get your name out there. His name is now on the top of every single unusual page.

•  

18 hours ago, DanielDee said:

???this is not the first time im seeing these kind of buy orders.maybe they put a ridiculous low price but maybe when you add them,they would tell the real price

Archived