Ban appeal

Gr33ny

So i got back to trading recently and the ban issued to me 2 years ago is annoying. the story that i got the ban was that i bought an unusual from this dude, but after the purchase, i got scammed. i became very salty and triggered so i scammed my original seller by using the trust that was built on the last deal. after i acquired the unusual i felt bad and then a another guy came up to me. he said that what i did was wrong and requested me to give it back. but at that point i already lost communications to the original seller, so he offered to take the unusual and give it back to the original  owner. so i did, i gave him the hat. i didnt want a single thing to do with that unusual anymore. after that whole incident, i have been clean ever since. so please, unban me. the thing that happened 2 years ago was all just pure anger and greed. i have changed and i hope theres a way to unban me.

You reap what you sow. So this will be lesson for you.

I got myself severely injured both physically and mentally. I turned into a pesimistic person after that nuisance.

I'll never forgive you, ever.

The -trust left on your bp.tf profile, with proof backing it, completely contradicts the later part of your story. A quick glance at the proof is enough to show you sold the unusual (https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198084918608#!/compare/1489622400/1489881600) and never gave it back through another person to give to the victim (Serene): https://backpack.tf/item/4606783584

You definitely will not get unbanned.

Please make a ban appeal on the website through the issue tracker and a report moderator will handle the appeal. There’s no use in doing this on the forums.

• Erik locked this topic

Archived