Sign in to follow this  
lcamen

Jesus was crucified in the USA/NA

lcamen    3
lcamen
15 minutes ago, VioletDoggo said:

no

ok believe your fake world view then. none of a problem to me in the clearest provisions

FLAIMBOT_    412
FLAIMBOT_

Thats how easy it is to convince you of something? Just put dramatic music over some partially related speeches and have some powerpoint transitions fly across the screen?

You must be a pleasure to trade with..

DanielDee    76
DanielDee
1 hour ago, lcamen said:

ok believe your fake world view then. none of a problem to me in the clearest provisions

You post a video that has a shifty masonic logo on it and you say someone has a fake world view.  Your'e Clearly one of these New World order armchair conspiritors who does nothing else with his time but stay at home on state benefits and google shit about conspiracy and quite bonkers theories all day long. Get a job and a life

SVENNEN123    49
SVENNEN123
2 hours ago, lcamen said:

Jesus is not even real. The bible was written so so long ago, they were probably high on shrooms. No but for real, religion was just created to make peace and get the people togheter AND to make profit, just like everyone/everything today.