Jesus was crucified in the USA/NA

lcamen

Thats how easy it is to convince you of something? Just put dramatic music over some partially related speeches and have some powerpoint transitions fly across the screen?

You must be a pleasure to trade with..

1 hour ago, lcamen said:

ok believe your fake world view then. none of a problem to me in the clearest provisions

You post a video that has a shifty masonic logo on it and you say someone has a fake world view.  Your'e Clearly one of these New World order armchair conspiritors who does nothing else with his time but stay at home on state benefits and google shit about conspiracy and quite bonkers theories all day long. Get a job and a life

2 hours ago, lcamen said:

ok believe your fake world view then. none of a problem to me in the clearest provisions

Jesus is not even real. The bible was written so so long ago, they were probably high on shrooms. No but for real, religion was just created to make peace and get the people togheter AND to make profit, just like everyone/everything today.

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2018 at 2:24 AM, SVENNEN123 said:

Jesus is not even real. The bible was written so so long ago, they were probably high on shrooms. No but for real, religion was just created to make peace and get the people togheter AND to make profit, just like everyone/everything today.

>world history begs to differ.

There are written records of jesus originally being some sort of jewish priest who was indeed crucified by the romans. Unfortunately, while most of it isn't clear, all records point that Jesus is real.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 8:45 PM, Mew2! said:

>world history begs to differ.

There are written records of jesus originally being some sort of jewish priest who was indeed crucified by the romans. Unfortunately, while most of it isn't clear, all records point that Jesus is real.

Okay, yeah Jesus might actually have lived. But as a normal human, no walking on water, turning water into wine. No superpowered shit. I don’t believe any sort of religion crap (gods etc.). However I do believe in something, something natural, that with enough research could be explained. I also believe some other very smart species have lived on earth many many years ago. There’s a lot of unexplainable things, for example, theres no way humans built the pyramids. The solid stoneblocks waight way too much for humans to carry without any tools. And so many more things like this.

7 hours ago, SVENNEN123 said:

I also believe some other very smart species have lived on earth many many years ago. There’s a lot of unexplainable things, for example, theres no way humans built the pyramids. The solid stoneblocks waight way too much for humans to carry without any tools. And so many more things like this.

There's no evidence for this, what you're arguing is that some other species must have built the pyramids because you don't understand how humans could do it without today's technology. It's easy to see how this devolves into "well there must have been a god because I don't see how any of this could have happened without some omnipotent being," and yet you reject that claim.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:17 PM, SVENNEN123 said:

Okay, yeah Jesus might actually have lived. But as a normal human, no walking on water, turning water into wine. No superpowered shit. I don’t believe any sort of religion crap (gods etc.). However I do believe in something, something natural, that with enough research could be explained. I also believe some other very smart species have lived on earth many many years ago. There’s a lot of unexplainable things, for example, theres no way humans built the pyramids. The solid stoneblocks waight way too much for humans to carry without any tools. And so many more things like this.

Humans did indeed build the pyramids. The aztecs used a lot of simple machines to transport the stones to build their pyramids, and the egyptians likely did the same.

But yeah he probably didn't have any actual real powers.

also i just realized this entire post might be a jojo reference

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived