Collector's items

Rambro

Are they worth investing in? Chem sets go for 10 bucks on the market, with a key to finish them.But do they sell? Like, at all? Can you guys speak from experience? Enlighten me.

Are they worth investing in? Chem sets go for 10 bucks on the market, with a key to finish them.But do they sell? Like, at all? Can you guys speak from experience? Enlighten me.

Speaking from experience: I bought a Wrap Assassin kit for a little over 4 keys in Steam wallet money, completed it, and then sold it to Teeird for 7 keys, so I made a 2 key profit there, though it did help that I got someone who actually wanted to buy Collector's weapons.

I'd say that it probably isn't worth it unless you can get one for a good price, and find a willing buyer. Without them, these things are pretty much pure cancer, especially the weapons that nobody wants (like my Wrap Assassin).

Speaking from experience: I bought a Wrap Assassin kit for a little over 4 keys in Steam wallet money, completed it, and then sold it to Teeird for 7 keys, so I made a 2 key profit there, though it did help that I got someone who actually wanted to buy Collector's weapons.

I'd say that it probably isn't worth it unless you can get one for a good price, and find a willing buyer. Without them, these things are pretty much pure cancer, especially the weapons that nobody wants (like my Wrap Assassin).

Going back to the last guy, would you consider the chargin targe a cancer collector's. Demoknights come up all the time. I just dont want to lose 12 bucks of my own earning. #Sellingstrangifiersain'teasy

Unless it is a well wanted collectors no.

The initial hype for them is practically gone, so dont hope to see bud offer on the collectors. Many many players now just see it as a weapon with a red boarder (like the vintages but blue) and are sarting to care less and less.

Ive seen too many player buy them "cheap" and are then stuck with them for ages trying to sell and refusing to take a loss.

I was *extremely* lucky to buy a collector's Neon Annihilator for a *very* low price, and craft it all together. It was the very first collector's Neon Annihilator, and I managed to sell it for a total of: The Craft #69 Das Hazmatenhatten, a Strange Festive Ambassador with Critical Kills, and I believe 9 keys. Now-a-days, I wouldn't recommend buying them for profit unless you're lucky enough to find one for dirt cheap like I did. Not the best way to make profit. 

As a general rule, don't invest in items that don't have something that people can easily see or recognize in-game, people like to show off hats and stranges, whereas vintages, genuines, and collector's items only look cool in your inventory.

Don't buy them, people want stanges instead, because they actully have a function

Agreed. I'd go with Strange over Collector's any time.

I saw someone auctioning a collector guillotine for 3 keys with nobody taking the first bid on bazaar. Steer clear of them at all costs.

I saw someone auctioning a collector guillotine for 3 keys with nobody taking the first bid on bazaar. Steer clear of them at all costs.

I thought 90% traders just  used the outpost

Archived