Amateur Analysis: TF2-conomy is Heading for a Massive Crash

SoranoGuardias

8 hours ago, flirganovski said:

Honestly i dont care about refined metal and i only use them when i need to add them for some item, only keys are important for me. Inventory value in refined metal is useless! Thats just backpack.tf method. Please stop with nonsense "everything is dying", every day here posts about dying economy and that kind of things. If you cant buy some keys and start like a man then just quit, forget about from REF to 10000000000 keys! That wont happen! This is like every economy: if you want profit you need to invest some money (at least 15-20 keys) and time, put big effort then you will see the results. Crying about dead game and economy is just a waste of time. No offense but this is my honest opinion. Please stop with posts like this, enonomy is fine if you dont like just quit.   :)

This post is the epitome of what I just said, a train heading right for a wall, but don't worry! No, it isn't fine, it's not normal for a currency to become worthless, because tf2's currency right now is treated like dog shit.

Honestly, keys should become untradable, only serve their original purpose of unboxing.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Teztagu said:

Honestly, keys should become untradable, only serve their original purpose of unboxing.

hmmm how can we save the economy?

lets kill the main perfectly stable currency

2 minutes ago, Obama llama said:

hmmm how can we save the economy?

lets kill the main perfectly stable currency

there's no saving this mess buddy.

Also """"Stable currency""""

28 minutes ago, Teztagu said:

there's no saving this mess buddy.

dont need to save it because it is perfectly fine as it is

28 minutes ago, Teztagu said:

Also """"Stable currency""""

Keys are perfectly stable

4 minutes ago, Obama llama said:

dont need to save it because it is perfectly fine as it is

Keys are perfectly stable

" a high speed train heading for a wall, but instead of attempting to stop the train, they're just denying that there is a wall ahead of them, and it will be perfectly fine. "

I'm just done bothering at this point

Just now, Teztagu said:

" a high speed train heading for a wall, but instead of attempting to stop the train, they're just denying that there is a wall ahead of them, and it will be perfectly fine. "

I'm just done bothering at this point

economy bad.

ugh no one understands me. Im done explaining

3 hours ago, Teztagu said:

That is not an argument. Yes, they are saying that, but whether or not what they're saying is true is debatable.

7 hours ago, Teztagu said:

No, it isn't fine, it's not normal for a currency to become worthless,

What is becoming worthless? Keys or refined? Both? If it takes more refined to get a key, keys should be getting more expensive, except they aren't. The price of keys have remained relatively stable on the scm(2.30.2.50), and marketplace.tf(1.70-1.80). 

7 hours ago, Teztagu said:

tf2's currency right now is treated like dog shit.

What does this mean? What are we supposed to do? What is Valve supposed to do? How will making all of the keys untradable help?

3 hours ago, Teztagu said:

Besides just telling people that they're wrong for believing that there isn't a crash coming, you have no real proof or argument. You are just saying the same words over and over again in an attempt to mock the people that disagree with you in hopes of getting your point across.

Archived