o_xEternal

Ok... keys are officially dead.

o_xEternal    8
o_xEternal

So keys just went up to 44.77-45 refined... and Earbuds went down to 2.4 keys...

fucking great

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥    73
🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥

*Keys drop 1 ref* "GUYS, WE STILL HAVE HOPE! ALL UNITE!"

BlastFM    22
BlastFM

So what? Ref price keeps going down, it's unavoidable, unless valve go back to releasing cosmetics as craft hats again or something. It's only logical for key pirce in ref to go up, I don't see why people have to bitch about that every time a new key price suggestion gets accepted

Ninjah    60
Ninjah

Earbuds are not currence. Keys went up by 4 ref, aka 6 fucking cents. Don't like calling people poor but if you are so broke that this for you means keys are dead. Nobody cares other than the few people scrapbanking.

MrDeepDarkmind    238
MrDeepDarkmind

Tf2 trading meta seems to rely on keeps dropping or rising in price apparently :thinking:

o_xEternal    8
o_xEternal
1 hour ago, Zoinks said:

Are you going to make a thread every time the keys or buds price slightly changes

Letting the community know here...

Ninjah    60
Ninjah
4 minutes ago, o_xEternal said:

if you can navigate to this page then you can probably find the home screen which has ref price bang on in the middle of it.

Bocks    62
Bocks
1 hour ago, o_xEternal said:

Buddy, everyone can notice on the main page.

Plus, you've made yourself look like a joke with this thread. No offense, but the reactions on your comment are self-explanatory.

Vrakos Anthrakir    361
Vrakos Anthrakir
2 hours ago, BlastFM said:

So what? Ref price keeps going down, it's unavoidable, unless valve go back to releasing cosmetics as craft hats again or something.

-snip-

wouldn't help, using refined to use the 'make a hat' recipe is stupid when you can just get two craft hats and do the 'rebuild' for cheaper.  what's needed is an effective metal sink or a better hat sink (something like the bread box)

Hell Killy    50
Hell Killy

Huh, we need a some kind of "metal sink", like events with cool drop (like Golden Wrench), that encourage players to craft. It's insane to keep tons of ref to buy shit. Especially for normal users, who just want to buy something for use. All those prices like "1.5", where "0.5" is more than 20 ref, are frustrating novadays.

senpi0    1
senpi0

Fluctuation of price and value: *exists*
Community: Okay TF2 trading is officially dead now.

BusinessBear1    1
BusinessBear1

Key prices don't affect you as long as you aren't scrap banking and/or unique hat trading (aside from the obvious 10k+ hats like Max's).

It's a whole other debate whether or not Unique hat trading is even worth it, but it's definitely not an issue for Unu trading in my experience.

BlastFM    22
BlastFM
1 hour ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

wouldn't help, using refined to use the 'make a hat' recipe is stupid when you can just get two craft hats and do the 'rebuild' for cheaper.  what's needed is an effective metal sink or a better hat sink (something like the bread box)

Craft hats have gone up in ref lately though, rebuild hat recipe is around the same value. Craft hats would help a little bit, but yeah, a better solution would be great

But we know ValveTime™ and how it works, so there's no hope for now

flirganovski    27
flirganovski

Again post about "economy is dying, its over, blah, blah, blah".    LMAO  xD   Everything is fine, there is no reason for panic.  :)

cha0s    25
cha0s

I personally enjoy when this happens, I've been holding my keys for about 7 months now so I've gained a good 24-25 ref profit on each one of them.  In my opinion this is great and i will continue to gain nothing but profit as long as the keys don't crash in price.

Diamond jozu    343
Diamond jozu

this is the backpack.tf forums....not steam forums.we dont need these useless threads over here.thx

Vrakos Anthrakir    361
Vrakos Anthrakir
12 hours ago, BlastFM said:

Craft hats have gone up in ref lately though, rebuild hat recipe is around the same value. Craft hats would help a little bit, but yeah, a better solution would be great
-snip-

I mean, they haven't in any significant way, and sure you could round up and call it "around" the same value, but that's not the same value, so there's still no point in using metal to build hats