Ok... keys are officially dead.

๖ۣۜxInf_rnus

So what? Ref price keeps going down, it's unavoidable, unless valve go back to releasing cosmetics as craft hats again or something. It's only logical for key pirce in ref to go up, I don't see why people have to bitch about that every time a new key price suggestion gets accepted

Earbuds are not currence. Keys went up by 4 ref, aka 6 fucking cents. Don't like calling people poor but if you are so broke that this for you means keys are dead. Nobody cares other than the few people scrapbanking.

1 hour ago, Zoinks said:

Are you going to make a thread every time the keys or buds price slightly changes

Letting the community know here...

4 minutes ago, o_xEternal said:

if you can navigate to this page then you can probably find the home screen which has ref price bang on in the middle of it.

1 hour ago, o_xEternal said:

Buddy, everyone can notice on the main page.

Plus, you've made yourself look like a joke with this thread. No offense, but the reactions on your comment are self-explanatory.

2 hours ago, BlastFM said:

So what? Ref price keeps going down, it's unavoidable, unless valve go back to releasing cosmetics as craft hats again or something.

-snip-

wouldn't help, using refined to use the 'make a hat' recipe is stupid when you can just get two craft hats and do the 'rebuild' for cheaper.  what's needed is an effective metal sink or a better hat sink (something like the bread box)

Huh, we need a some kind of "metal sink", like events with cool drop (like Golden Wrench), that encourage players to craft. It's insane to keep tons of ref to buy shit. Especially for normal users, who just want to buy something for use. All those prices like "1.5", where "0.5" is more than 20 ref, are frustrating novadays.

Key prices don't affect you as long as you aren't scrap banking and/or unique hat trading (aside from the obvious 10k+ hats like Max's).

It's a whole other debate whether or not Unique hat trading is even worth it, but it's definitely not an issue for Unu trading in my experience.

1 hour ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

wouldn't help, using refined to use the 'make a hat' recipe is stupid when you can just get two craft hats and do the 'rebuild' for cheaper.  what's needed is an effective metal sink or a better hat sink (something like the bread box)

Craft hats have gone up in ref lately though, rebuild hat recipe is around the same value. Craft hats would help a little bit, but yeah, a better solution would be great

But we know ValveTime™ and how it works, so there's no hope for now

I personally enjoy when this happens, I've been holding my keys for about 7 months now so I've gained a good 24-25 ref profit on each one of them.  In my opinion this is great and i will continue to gain nothing but profit as long as the keys don't crash in price.

12 hours ago, BlastFM said:

Craft hats have gone up in ref lately though, rebuild hat recipe is around the same value. Craft hats would help a little bit, but yeah, a better solution would be great
-snip-

I mean, they haven't in any significant way, and sure you could round up and call it "around" the same value, but that's not the same value, so there's still no point in using metal to build hats

Archived