Making some cheeky free commissions 2: Electric Boogaloo

ror

Sup fellas! College is over for now so I thought it would be nice to do some free commissions once again, both for fun and to practice.

I'll recieve commissions here (or via steam, if you don't want the info to be public) for a limited time. All my work can be found on my steam profile, in case you need to see some of it first.

I can do almost anything, and this offer includes scenebuilding, posing, lighting, use of custom models, post-editing, etc.

This is a free service, so I reserve the right to change or decline any commissions, in case it's necessary.

Any tips are welcome, although not necessary!

I've got something for you.

How about my Heavy (Time Warp Team Captain + White painted El Duderino + Heavy Lifter) uppercutting a Robo-Heavy (no cosmetics equipped), the map would be either Mannhattan, Bigrock or Rottenburg.

Add me if you like and cheers buddy.

Thanks for doing this btw! 

-Blu soldier

-white painted Hong Kong cone 

-White painted thunderstruck all father

-killers kit

-blizzardy storm

-Aussie rocket launcher

If possible, could you do it the same style as  "HH Peak's" commission? If not, any position on Kong King will work. 

Cheers!

Can you make a portrait style (shoulder up) SFM of a medic with the following things?

-Berlin Brain Bowl

-Santarchimedes

-The Colonel's Coat

-Red team

Thanks!

Soldier

Arcana honcho

Haunted soul

Gentlemanns service medal.

Leaning back on the disciplinary action, looking at a field of corpses is my idea but it's up to you buddy. I really appreciate it.

Soldier

White hat with no name

White bandanna

Dead of night

Violet sheen original

Have him doing something in the air. Thanks for the free artwork. Nice of you.

On 12/9/2018 at 6:13 PM, Bocks said:

I've got something for you.

How about my Heavy (Time Warp Team Captain + White painted El Duderino + Heavy Lifter) uppercutting a Robo-Heavy (no cosmetics equipped), the map would be either Mannhattan, Bigrock or Rottenburg.

Add me if you like and cheers buddy.

freecomm1-final.png

On 12/9/2018 at 6:34 PM, VioletDoggo said:

Thanks for doing this btw! 

-Blu soldier

-white painted Hong Kong cone 

-White painted thunderstruck all father

-killers kit

-blizzardy storm

-Aussie rocket launcher

If possible, could you do it the same style as  "HH Peak's" commission? If not, any position on Kong King will work. 

Cheers!

freecomm2-final.png

And we're back! Commissions will close tomorrow december 20th, so if anyone else is interested in a poster I'd suggest posting now, since I won't be recieving any other commissions after that.

On 12/10/2018 at 1:04 AM, Big5josh said:

Can you make a portrait style (shoulder up) SFM of a medic with the following things?

-Berlin Brain Bowl

-Santarchimedes

-The Colonel's Coat

-Red team

Thanks!

freecomm4-final.png

I don't know if this is how you expected it to be, so let me know if there's any changes I should make.

On 12/10/2018 at 3:15 AM, jojo reference said:

Soldier

White hat with no name

White bandanna

Dead of night

Violet sheen original

Have him doing something in the air. Thanks for the free artwork. Nice of you.

freecomm5-final.png

Sorry if the posing isn't great, i've ran out of creative juices while making this. Also the sheen looks weird becasue i've created it without lights, as there's no reliable way to get sheens in sfm. Hope this is good enough!

21 hours ago, RoR said:

freecomm5-final.png

Sorry if the posing isn't great, i've ran out of creative juices while making this. Also the sheen looks weird becasue i've created it without lights, as there's no reliable way to get sheens in sfm. Hope this is good enough!

HOT DIGGITY! THIS IS AMAZING! thank you so, so much man. I can keep this? I presume?

7 hours ago, jojo reference said:

HOT DIGGITY! THIS IS AMAZING! thank you so, so much man. I can keep this? I presume?

Of course! Also let me know if you want it in it's original size, which is 'slightly' bigger than this one

How's about my Engineer (Duck hat, gold digger and dogfighter all painted australium gold) along with the Aim Assistant painted gold if you can do four!

Could you do it in a profile picture size? Something that would look good as a steam profile picture

Thanks a ton!

1 hour ago, An Boi said:

How's about my Engineer (Duck hat, gold digger and dogfighter all painted australium gold) along with the Aim Assistant painted gold if you can do four!

Could you do it in a profile picture size? Something that would look good as a steam profile picture

Thanks a ton!

Sorry dude, but as I've said last thursday I'm no longer taking commissions. I can always always make a paid commission with the prices shown in my steam profile, or you wait for any future free commissions I might be doing.

Your posters were always great but you've really taken it to another level in the past year, these are fantastic!

Keep up the good work 😀

Sniper,

Green Energy Ol' Snaggletooth

Rifleman's Regalia 

Bushman's Bristles Painted Pink as Hell

Machina

Maybe like a face close-up and a non-focused heavy dying in the background, blood squirting from his head...

U2N5DHT.png

1 hour ago, TheDo0octor said:

Sniper,

Green Energy Ol' Snaggletooth

Rifleman's Regalia 

Bushman's Bristles Painted Pink as Hell

Machina

Maybe like a face close-up and a non-focused heavy dying in the background, blood squirting from his head...

U2N5DHT.png

On 12/20/2018 at 7:15 PM, RoR said:

Commissions are now closed! All remaining commissions will now be done in the next few days and published here.

Archived