Price of unusual hephaitios handcraft

JudeIsDrawnBadly

I just recently unboxed a purple confetti hephaitios handcraft and would like to sell it but I don't know how much to sell it for some help would be appreciated.

with many other effects, and better effects, available for around 20 keys it could make your selling it rather difficult for above that. honestly I would expect for it to sell in the mid to low teens. possibly 13-16 keys. There is the fact that it is a new hat with low numbers unboxed for gen 1, 2 and 3 effects so that is a plus right now for you. might be able to get high teens right now (like 17-19). it is a rather odd hat with limited loadout possibilities tho. hth

5 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

with many other effects, and better effects, available for around 20 keys it could make your selling it rather difficult for above that. honestly I would expect for it to sell in the mid to low teens. possibly 13-16 keys. There is the fact that it is a new hat with low numbers unboxed for gen 1, 2 and 3 effects so that is a plus right now for you. might be able to get high teens right now (like 17-19). it is a rather odd hat with limited loadout possibilities tho. hth

True, very limited loadouts can be made with this one besides the item set. Pcon isn't a very desirable effect, so I would price around 15-20 keys. Just a suggestion though.

Archived