Can we start Accepting comma in a price when making a sell order?

Lord_gamer_17

Usually when selling an item on bp.tf, I use comma instead of dot when typing the price for the item, which simply returns a message "Currencies not specified".

Could we simply support both characters for item pricing? It gets annoying when it happens over and over again.

Why can't you just move your finger a little bit and just press the dot key? Instead of making the dev spend time just to change such a miniscule thing. 

4 hours ago, phenompak said:

Why can't you just move your finger a little bit and just press the dot key? Instead of making the dev spend time just to change such a miniscule thing. 

55 minutes ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

commas don't mean the same thing as periods you know...

Well, the character input differs from website to website, and this gets annoying when you type it almost every time.

26 minutes ago, shadyfan said:

Can we also stop accepting dots in the "keys" box?

This, as someone who only really deals with low tier stuff if I see someone trying to sell a thing for '2.4 keys' instead of 2 keys 16 ref or whatever it drives me mad

1 hour ago, Alecto said:

This, as someone who only really deals with low tier stuff if I see someone trying to sell a thing for '2.4 keys' instead of 2 keys 16 ref or whatever it drives me mad

I do agree with you to an extent, however typing in 2.4 keys means that your listing should move with the changes in keys. What would be nice is if you could put in '2.4 Keys' in the sell/buy order and have bp.tf convert it for the fellow traders on the site according to key:ref prices.

12 minutes ago, Canner said:

I do agree with you to an extent, however typing in 2.4 keys means that your listing should move with the changes in keys. What would be nice is if you could put in '2.4 Keys' in the sell/buy order and have bp.tf convert it for the fellow traders on the site according to key:ref prices.

It already does convert it, if you mouse over the listing 

mqCobIl.png

Or you can also just type in the search bar ''convert .6 keys'

kuNelz4.png'

1 hour ago, phenompak said:

It already does convert it, if you mouse over the listing 

mqCobIl.png

Or you can also just type in the search bar ''convert .6 keys'

kuNelz4.png'

Nope, it doesn't:

image.png.51e2c9dac0c624916c5154164ec2c3a3.png

It shouldn't be allowed to put 1.5 keys in the "keys" box. As nobody knows how much the seller is considering key's price.

• Lord_gamer_17 locked this topic

Archived