Price Of Unusual

its70niggeh

Hey Guys I Just Got a 1/1 Circling Hearts Tank Top. I was Wondering How Much The Unusual Would Be Priced So I Have Like An Idea Of How Much To Sell It

Pretty disliked hat with a mid tier effect, I guess maybe 30 maximum because it's a 1/1 and some people are weird like that, reasonable price probably 20 - 25 ish. 

90 is definitely out of the question, some of the new moon effects are asking for 75. With Purple Energy asking for 50, 30-35 is probably around what you can realistically expect. Of course you could get lucky and find someone who really wants it, but I wouldn't depend on it 

On 11/28/2018 at 11:21 PM, Teleporter of Bread said:

90 is definitely out of the question, some of the new moon effects are asking for 75. With Purple Energy asking for 50, 30-35 is probably around what you can realistically expect. Of course you could get lucky and find someone who really wants it, but I wouldn't depend on it 

should've checked before i wrecked myself lol

Circling Heart is pretty mid-tier, a little below Disco from what I've seen. 30 is a pretty fair price for it in my eyes but you could fetch more imo :T

18 hours ago, Zoinks said:

I personally dislike the Tank Top. It looks pretty ugly in my opinion, and it feels out of place.

That's okay, I was just saying that it isn't widely disliked

Archived