What should I do?

Spookeee

Hello again, I unlocked this thread since I don't think keeping it locked will help. I want to clear any and all misconceptions about me and the scammer and how everything went down, but I also want to say sorry. I have been said to have ran from the scammer when I was sent the items and this is false, I actually was really interested in what his end goal was once he sent me the items, so I kept playing his game just read the chat logs please don't accuse me for something I never did, the items wouldn't load in the fake gambling site and I kept telling him he got frustrated and thought I was straight up trolling him and blocked me, the screenshots have the chat A-Z nothing missing or faked, when I was blocked I thought it was funny how he let me have these items basically so I wanted to let everyone know what happend... this was my true mistake I posted a thread on the forum saying "I scammed a scammer?!" to go with the "scammer gets scammed" meme or whatever. I didn't literally scam the scammer or purposely keep the items and I didn't trade with the scammer either as I didn't accept the items to keep them I accepted them to see what happens and what he'd do, I personally don't think I did anything wrong and I don't think this should put me at the level of someone who willingly and purposely traded with a scammer and especially not at the level of scammers and runners. I'm truly sorry for this mess, I don't know what to do I cant return the items since the history's are full of possible alts and inactive accounts, moderators have not responded to me on discord so I have no help from them at the moment so please help me get this cleared I hope you can help me as I never meant to cause harm to anyone.

Just now, Spookeee said:

what do you mean? What did I do?

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

You all didn't read the chats, I didn't actually scam him he gave me items to use and the site wasn't loading it he thought I was just bugging him and blocked me....

1 minute ago, Spookeee said:

You all didn't read the chats, I didn't actually scam him he gave me items to use and the site wasn't loading it he thought I was just bugging him and blocked me....

Can't confirm if this is true, I hope you realize nobody would actually click all those links, especially if they aren't even hyperlinks.

13 minutes ago, Spookeee said:

I'm confused I didn't mean to do anything wrong

Yes, you did.

13 minutes ago, Spookeee said:

there's evidence he is a scammer and the site was fake please explain

Dehumanizing the victim to justify an action that is wrong. 

oh, well I get that but accusing me of actually being a scummy scammer or a demo got stickys uh  isnt somthing u should say without evidence or reading the whole story

2 minutes ago, unstopaBULLY said:

Can't confirm if this is true, I hope you realize nobody would actually click all those links, especially if they aren't even hyperlinks.

1 minute ago, 3.50 said:

Yes, you did.

Dehumanizing the victim to justify an action that is wrong. 

you guys seem to know what I did wrong, what should I do to fix it though?  

6 minutes ago, Spookeee said:

you guys seem to know what I did wrong, what should I do to fix it though?  

Take your post down immediately and hope the mods look the other way? :P

I'm not sure if returning items to a scammer will help you out or not, to be honest...

so let me get this straight, a scammer added you to deposit on a fake gambling website, and gave you items to do so, but you ran off with the items? ive never heard of a scammer giving items to scam people, so this is a little confusing to me lmao wtf is this

1 minute ago, groovyjackman12 said:

so let me get this straight, a scammer added you to deposit on a fake gambling website, and gave you items to do so, but you ran off with the items? ive never heard of a scammer giving items to scam people, so this is a little confusing to me lmao wtf is this

pretty much, but I didn't run, the items didn't load on the site and he thought I was just trolling him the whole time so he blocked me...

Archived