It was me, not me?

do1itt1e

Hi!
I got a backpack message, telling me that I put a negative trust on you. Can it be?
It has taken me by surprise, since I have not done that, nor do I have any reason to do so
I'm confused

[09:28]
|TvM| Do1itt1E:
    yeah same, i had a positive feed back removed, it is ok, I am what i am, i am not a thief, and trust myself..
    maybe should let backpack know that you did not post feedback on me, not sure how it could happen, maybe backpack can be compromised or just a bad admin

[09:31]
springtime:
    backpack is fatal. I wanted you to know, since I do not have any motive, on the contrary. You look like a fair trader and I felt bad about this question
    I'm glad it's just a misunderstanding, since I wanted to buy you a scorch shot pro ks you have, if you still sell it

[09:33]
|TvM| Do1itt1E:
    yes i will sell the scorch

[09:34]
springtime:
    Nice

|TvM| Do1itt1E:
    i have it listed at 3

springtime:
    Can you send me offer

|TvM| Do1itt1E:
    and  i thank - you for the message, it is a concern, and we are honest
    okies

so yeah, i also had a positive trust removed overnight, it has been there for weeks. I needed to resend someone a trade offer as they were along way off the value, i could have been an ass and just accepted the trade. However, i was good lad and resent so the recipient did not miss out on keys....i was trusted, and it was removed?

this has happened before, removed because on my friends list...now something is going wrong here, to easy to make the wrongs right, and the rights wrong..excuse me carry on..be well

On 11/21/2018 at 10:03 PM, do1itt1e said:

-

Sorry for the late reply, it is possible that the +trust rating you received got reported for one of these reasons:
image.png.b94f2ad8ba4d68c1d4305e1065bbdd58.png

Most are self explanatory, but the risky trade part means either brokering (giving someone your item so they sell it for you) or paypal trades.

Hi!
I got a backpack message, telling me that I put a negative trust on you. Can it be?
It has taken me by surprise, since I have not done that, nor do I have any reason to do so
I'm confused

[09:28]
|TvM| Do1itt1E:
    yeah same, i had a positive feed back removed, it is ok, I am what i am, i am not a thief, and trust myself..
    maybe should let backpack know that you did not post feedback on me, not sure how it could happen, maybe backpack can be compromised or just a bad admin

[09:31]
springtime:
    backpack is fatal. I wanted you to know, since I do not have any motive, on the contrary. You look like a fair trader and I felt bad about this question
    I'm glad it's just a misunderstanding, since I wanted to buy you a scorch shot pro ks you have, if you still sell it

[09:33]
|TvM| Do1itt1E:
    yes i will sell the scorch

springtime:
    Nice

|TvM| Do1itt1E:
    i have it listed at 3

springtime:
    Can you send me offer

|TvM| Do1itt1E:
    and  i thank - you for the message, it is a concern, and we are honest
    okies

and no, i am not into false or cheating..includes stealing or conning..

however i am not sure of which case the positive rep came from so.. and even still am trusted, and proving that to other user, i don't say, do steam rep, or rep+ me...nothing like that so..

personally the trust was put there buy someone, not of communication from me as not even sure of what trade or thing it was i had done. i do not support paypal or marketplace.tf even so..

Archived