Buds?

SVENNEN123

This has been a wild past 5 days I’m lucky I played it smart and only kept my shtuff to 1-2 buds max and got there when it started I coulda made more money but all my keys got tangled up in catastrophic companions which is fine looking back at it

8 minutes ago, Invasion Community said:

Why did they go up at all though?

Some idiots got the whole make buds great again scheme into their heads and like 3-5 people with money just vored a bunch of buds up when they were 1.8-3 keys a pop and took out a lot of the supply I legit saw one dude who has 40+ buds in his inventory and it frightened me

@MajesterAlpha I iwas lucky i just sold something on scm and i saw buds going up in price and bought like 15 buds for 5€ each when it was already 3.5 keys. Then bought 12 buds on mannco.store for 4.3$ and some somewhere else. When the price was suggested to 3.5 keys i sold all of my tradable buds for 3.5 keys on scrap 2 days ago, so i was bit sad about that. Then today i sold some for 6 each on stn before they changed  the price hehe

1 hour ago, Smarties said:

@MajesterAlpha I iwas lucky i just sold something on scm and i saw buds going up in price and bought like 15 buds for 5€ each when it was already 3.5 keys. Then bought 12 buds on mannco.store for 4.3$ and some somewhere else. When the price was suggested to 3.5 keys i sold all of my tradable buds for 3.5 keys on scrap 2 days ago, so i was bit sad about that. Then today i sold some for 6 each on stn before they changed  the price hehe

stn got rekt'ed :v

This is like csgo FT Ak redline a couple years ago it went up randomly to like 5x its value over a night and than crashed back down again

3 hours ago, dongaconga said:

Some idiots got the whole make buds great again scheme into their heads and like 3-5 people with money just vored a bunch of buds up when they were 1.8-3 keys a pop and took out a lot of the supply I legit saw one dude who has 40+ buds in his inventory and it frightened me

This would have to have been by one big player. Likely someone stashing in a private inventory and still buying as they go down. Not sure who has the funds and is willing to. 40 buds makes zero extreme impact on a commodity's value when there are over 60,000 of them in existence, with likely at least a few thousand of those on the market to some extent at any given time.

21 hours ago, SVENNEN123 said:

Whats up with buds? Why are they increasing so drastically?

what's up? your g/f's legs. sure isn't buds lol

23 hours ago, Seikoa said:

This would have to have been by one big player. Likely someone stashing in a private inventory and still buying as they go down. Not sure who has the funds and is willing to. 40 buds makes zero extreme impact on a commodity's value when there are over 60,000 of them in existence, with likely at least a few thousand of those on the market to some extent at any given time.

It wasnt just one dude i would say at least 3-5 people took out a very large chunk of the active supply thus leading us to the explosion of buds, and when other bud owners who had stored theirs realized hey i can make mega profit MBGA heck yeah once it hit the 9 key mark is when those people cashed out and along with the initial vorers of buds wanting to do the same the bubble popped

Archived