Buds?

SVENNEN123

Everyone is buying them and noone is selling them. People are collecting them and waiting for the price to raise even more. But eventually the buds are going to crash.

A lot of people want buds to become currency again, but it's really unnecessary and most likely won't happen.

At this trajectory buds area going to start hitting spelled prices that haven't sold for months.

It's purely speculative. This happened when #bringbackbuds was a thing earlier in the year, although that fizzled out at a much lower level before reverting price. The crash is going to be spectacular.

Seems like market manipulation honestly. When they were @5 EUR I've seen one person instabuy like 2 pages of them. Don't quote me on that one, might be bullshit. They will most likely drop back in price very, very soon.

its mainly how many come back into supply once things settle down ive see two people who have like 40+buds so i hope it instead of the market getting flooded by those peoples release that they control the flow of buds so that it can maintain its value and be viable to use again for worth storage

Looks like it hit that stablizing point.

bot buyers aren’t going above 8 keys 10 and bot sellers are appearing at 9 keys

highest the bots went up to was 8 keys 11 refined which got their stock limits reached pretty fast.

edit: andddd wipe out. Highest bot buyer is now 6 keys 22.11

edit 2: Robobot just made some buy listing which got instantly fulfilled at 7 keys. Not sure why it would want to pay 18 more ref than the other buyers but alrighty 

35 minutes ago, Mokky said:

Looks like it hit that stablizing point.

bot buyers aren’t going above 8 keys 10 and bot sellers are appearing at 9 keys

highest the bots went up to was 8 keys 11 refined which got their stock limits reached pretty fast.

edit: andddd wipe out. Highest bot buyer is now 6 keys 22.11

How could this happen?! NOOOO! Welll the sellers arent rlly going down

yeah i didnt think it would start to crash that fast huh wudda yah know well hopefully it stablizes around 4 at least if it continues jezums good thing i sold my buds for 8 keys 30 ref like 4 hours ago edit: it may have been an undercutting war that was going on but still around 8 ish keys

7 hours ago, Puddingkeep said:

Seems like market manipulation honestly. When they were @5 EUR I've seen one person instabuy like 2 pages of them. Don't quote me on that one, might be bullshit. They will most likely drop back in price very, very soon.

Correct. A nice little earner for the bot owners. They can trade to and fro all day long and manipulate the price however they see fit. Unfortunately when we see suggestions using bot.tf data. We dont actually get provided with data regarding who those trades were between. Ie Bot to bot. or bot to player. Wouldnt suprise me if its bot to bot to manipulate the prices even higher.

Now the buyers are higher than the sellers. stock limits are already reached though.

The moment their backpacks update the highest auto buyer will be 5 keys, 20.33.

press F for all those people who went to sleep and will awaken as their buds as butts

FE228836-BAFD-4430-9AA3-B2E387064F2D.png

Don't even bother with the current buying bots. All bots are overstocked. Meanwhile sellers are already below buyers.

Seems like the ''hype'' is over. Wouldn't be surprised if they're back at 2-3 keys in less than a week. No point in buying anymore, would rather get rid of them now (which ironically causes them to drop even harder if people mass-dump them).

almost got that sweet 8 keys but i hold on to my buds just a lil longer, few hours later going down rapidly. 

sold my buds to a unsuspecting bot for 6 keys 22 ref ;D

I bought buds yesterday for like 6keys hoping they will raise and I will make at least +30% of profit. All the night I was thinking 'omg buds as currency wew, must buy like 10 of them right now'. I woke up I went into classifieds expecting I will see buy orders at 9+ keys but instead of it I saw sell orders at near 6keys and I was like 'damn I must sell them as sooner as possible'. I sent trade offers to the bots even for less ref they asked all of them got rejected. Then I saw @Smarties buying ones for 5keys. I was like oooff maybe he gonna buy them, meanwhile I created a sell order at 5keys and thankfully someone sent me a trade offer and bought them.

The end of the sh*t story:) 

Archived