What is even the worth of this hat anyway?

Doof

Around may this year, I managed to unbox a Pestering Jester Unusual with Terror Watt on it. I checked and saw that it is currently one of it's kind. So my question to the general public is: How much is it worth?image.png.f4a9d72bc898cbf26d29578f664e424e.png 

Well, an 1/1 multi-class Assassin Grade hat sounds very good on paper, but the Pestering Jester doesn't seem to be a very sought after hat. The rarity/Assassin Grade seems to be the only thing that doesn't straight up make it very low tier. The four 2017 scream fortress effects on it go for 25-45 keys, while only 5 non-halloween effects have been unboxed on it afaik.

Since Haunted Ghosts is priced at 100 keys and Circling Heart is 95 (and both effects are seen as about equally good), it's fair to say that the Terror-Watt is somewhere between 50 and 100 keys. Definitely much closer to 50 than 100 though because Terror-Watt isn't a very popular third gen effect though, so personally I'd value it at around 60 keys.

But in the end it's a 1 of 1 hat so you decide the price and nobody can give a clear answer to how much it's worth. You kinda just have to put it on the market and see what people are willing to offer.

Nice unbox. it's assassin grade . ask at minimum 50 keys, but doubtful it goes for 100. Terror watt is a pretty low effect, but your rarity makes it appealing

Archived