backpack.tf search suggestion

☿ Villagentè ☿

I suggest to add  (in classified listings-in numeric section) an option 'without'. 

What do I mean? 

Lets say that we collect some levels and we want all the levels but not the level 55.

With the 'without' option you can choose : Numeric Less than 100 Without 55

Which means the site will search every other level without the one you dont want. 

The same thing could be with the craft numbers. Lets say you want craft numbers less than 90 but not the 76 and 72 one. You can complete the fields as : less than 90 without 76,72

I think it will be good option for collectors who search for specific items etc

Thank you for your time and I wish to all backpack.tf Community to have a wonderful day :)

As for craft numbers, not really sure why it would be necessary to have the "without" or "exclude" function as there aren't any duplicates. 

Unless, of course, you want every number, craft 40 through 60, but not 47.

But like Adolf Storm states, it would benefit a small part of the community. 

7 hours ago, m0rxx said:

As for craft numbers, not really sure why it would be necessary to have the "without" or "exclude" function as there aren't any duplicates. 

Unless, of course, you want every number, craft 40 through 60, but not 47.

But like Adolf Storm states, it would benefit a small part of the community. 

No there are no duplicates but you can notice that there are a lot #55 ones available. Some people may want to search all other numbers but not the #55 ones. 

Yes it would be usefull to the '1% of the community' but still if that 1% will appreciate this future, then why not? It could be extra feature in premium pack. 

Thank you for your answers:) 

Archived