Advice on price suggestion

voven1

I had purchased a stormy 13th chill chulo a couple weeks back and while i'm not planning on selling it anytime soon thought Id look into getting a price set for it

I had purchased it for a time warped tipped lid+ GE wraith wrap+ PE mancer+ roaring rockets Balloonibouncer

Looking at its history its past 2 sales seem to be pretty unhelpful for pricing it one looking like something to do with a galactic gateway outta sight and another to do with a SBTWC Chulo and I cant see anything before that

With this data would it be sufficient to make some sort of price suggestion or is it not relevant enough?

• Administrators

Yes. Ideally the Outta' Sight should be looked into as well in case it has a lot of sales and could be used to price the Chullo.

With your sale, you'll need to find a Mini for the Balloonibouncer and Pyromancer's Mask since their prices are over 3 months old.

If you don't know what a Mini is, you'll have to look for a few sales on the Balloonibouncer and Mask to basically do a "Mini"-suggestion for each within the suggestion for the Chullo.

If you're up for it, the best way would be to make full suggestions for the Balloonibouncer and Mask first.

The Roaring Rockets Taunt is really new, and if it hasn’t been priced you’ll need to find a recent suggestion or create one if there is none in order to price the 13th Hour Chullo. For anything that isn’t priced in that trade, you’ll have to make suggestions for those items so that the Chullo can be priced accordingly (refer to my suggestion for the Ooze Brainiac; I had to resuggest a price for the Anti-Freeze Brainiac in order for the Ooze to get priced since the AF was an old price).

I would wait a bit before suggesting a price for the Taunt since it is fairly new assuming it is unpriced; that way you can get plenty of sales for it so that the Taunt can be accurately priced. Referring to Shuffle’s above comment, you will need minis for EVERY item used in the trade except keys, so I would wait to make a suggestion until the Taunt can be priced accurately.

8 hours ago, StarTard said:

The Roaring Rockets Taunt is really new, and if it hasn’t been priced you’ll need to find a recent suggestion or create one if there is none in order to price the 13th Hour Chullo. For anything that isn’t priced in that trade, you’ll have to make suggestions for those items so that the Chullo can be priced accordingly (refer to my suggestion for the Ooze Brainiac; I had to resuggest a price for the Anti-Freeze Brainiac in order for the Ooze to get priced since the AF was an old price).

I would wait a bit before suggesting a price for the Taunt since it is fairly new assuming it is unpriced; that way you can get plenty of sales for it so that the Taunt can be accurately priced. Referring to Shuffle’s above comment, you will need minis for EVERY item used in the trade except keys, so I would wait to make a suggestion until the Taunt can be priced accurately.

ah Makes sense along with what others said that its probably not too feasible at the moment thank you.

• voven1 locked this topic

Archived