My First Unusual

Bongo Cat

Yesterday, i unboxed my first unusual hat for solder, a full metal drill hat with a Terror-Watt effect. I dont know whether to sell it or keep. If  do sell, what for and how much? By the way, its my first time trading on TF2 in any way so idk what to do.

Opinions plz?

2 hours ago, Bongo Cat said:

wait, how would i go about selling it cuz im a noob i dont know these things XD

First, you go to your inventory through bp.tf, then hover over the unusual. It should have an option that says "sell". Click it and it'll take you to a screen so you can make the listing. Type in "16" where it says "keys" and create the listing. Also, be weary of scammers too. If they offer to pay in paypal or something like that then block them. Have it so the listing has your trade link.

That's your first unusual, and it happens to be priced on backpack (everyones friendly price guide) at 18 keys, with 1 seller at 18. If your going to sell it, you can either list it for full price and get your full buck out, or you can sell it at a discount and attempt to get quick keys. 

Just make sure to stay clear of scammers, and anybody who adds you that has a private backpack.

Archived