Brother Spook

Unusual Glitch :(

Brother Spook    9
Brother Spook

I have had this issue where, whenever I see an unusual effect that has been adjusted by height, will bounce around and jiggle as the character moves instead of staying locked on their head. It's really frustrating and I don't know if it's just me or not. This goes for ALL effects.

Beaser    112
Beaser

It has been a problem ever since unusuals came in existence, id say uncheck the adjustments box and go with it.

Brother Spook    9
Brother Spook

I always leave my unusuals height on default but others dont and thats the issue. They adjust their height and then their effects become br0ke on my screen

m0rxx    41
m0rxx
29 minutes ago, Brother Spook said:

I always leave my unusuals height on default but others dont and thats the issue. They adjust their height and then their effects become br0ke on my screen

Guess you gotta tell everyone to not adjust their unusual effect height ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

abdaferka    1
abdaferka

I have an unusual that creates a ring, and whenever a spy disguises as me, the ring will be fucking huge and pass through walls

You Mad Bruh? Esq.    11
You Mad Bruh? Esq.

my [email protected] sun is like 20 ft away from me when i adjust height. I notice people looking at some weird angle whenever i move around. probably looking at the sun.