Unusual Glitch :(

ZealLad77

I have had this issue where, whenever I see an unusual effect that has been adjusted by height, will bounce around and jiggle as the character moves instead of staying locked on their head. It's really frustrating and I don't know if it's just me or not. This goes for ALL effects.

I always leave my unusuals height on default but others dont and thats the issue. They adjust their height and then their effects become br0ke on my screen

29 minutes ago, Brother Spook said:

I always leave my unusuals height on default but others dont and thats the issue. They adjust their height and then their effects become br0ke on my screen

Guess you gotta tell everyone to not adjust their unusual effect height ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my d@d sun is like 20 ft away from me when i adjust height. I notice people looking at some weird angle whenever i move around. probably looking at the sun. 

So basically eotl effects are broken only when you adjust the height thingy? 

I had morning glory Helmet with no home (or however this ugly soldier hat called) and the sun was around 15 metres away from me. 

But the same happened with the neutron star fr-0(not eotl effect) That ball (pretending to be a star) was travelling somewhere alone. So annoying 

Archived