If you see this user do not trust them and be sure to report them.

DJxbob24

Hi my name is DJxbob24 and I'm here to inform users about this scammer https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198122827285. Who seems trust able but really he isn't. How did he scam you might ask? He tells users if he interested in something and tells you if you want a specific item in his inventory so he then goes on to say to login at bitskins.com and log in and trade with a bot that will take items without payback in any way. And most of all he tells you to chat with him in discord to "walk through" the process but as soon as you trade with the bot all your items will disappear and he will instantly remove you. He is not trust able on backpack.tf and his account is just false information that makes it seem like his steam rep is good but its not. I will update with screenshots on the "process" however sadly my discord data has been deleted but I remember our conversation. So please report him or block him do anything and dont be like an idiot like I was.

Here is the evidence I could get and I did not get chat logs of us talking because he removed me and such so I apologize and I did a little bit of digging in and he has been banned on SteamRep  which is good but he also needs to be banned on Backpack.tf and other associated sites. I've also found the BitSkins Bot account which to me doesn't seem like an official account. And the funny thing is Darkahy Mastah has a level 0 account but when added all of a sudden it's level 27 which may be due to his private account but even before I added him I saw all of his information including comments saying +rep from high level steam users, game history, etc.

Steam Scammer 1.PNG

Steam Scammer 2.PNG

Steam Scammer 3.PNG

This is not the correct place to report a scammer. 

It seems as if you have screenshots, so you can file a report on steam rep: https://steamrep.com/

If you have access to his bp.tf profile may leave a -trust as well (with proof) but in that case make sure you are doing it to the person impersonating Darkahy Mastah and NOT the real one. 

We we appreciate you warning us, but there are thousands upon thousands of scammers like this. Sorry for your loss, hope this helped.

Also, the person you are identifying is NOT marked as a scammer on SteamRep so, this is definitely not the person you dealt with. So when you do make your report, make sure you are identifying the right person.

well this place isnt just like the steam forums where you just make the 'name and shame' thread even with evidence.

also,this is 2018 and you fell for a very old scam in history.the person whom you dealt with was pretending to be the real deal.

all  +reps on steam profile are always fakes.use backpack.tf trust for actual trust +reps for risky trades.

1 minute ago, LSO said:

Yeah, can you not name and shame the wrong person because you were scammed. It's not their fault at all.

Ok sorry I'm trying to help others in case they encounter this guy 

5 minutes ago, DJxbob24 said:

Ok sorry I'm trying to help others in case they encounter this guy 

IF it was this person then you would have to report their profile on backpack.tf, but discord chat isn't enough. It needs to be steam messages only.

But more than likely you were added by an impersonator which is a very, very common scam.

2 hours ago, Mrs TS said:

Also, the person you are identifying is NOT marked as a scammer on SteamRep so, this is definitely not the person you dealt with. So when you do make your report, make sure you are identifying the right person.

Just because they aren’t marked as a scammer doesn’t mean they aren’t a scammer. Before a scammer gets marked somebody has to report them they don’t just create their steam profile and automatically get marked as a scammer lol

33 minutes ago, Trickery Doo said:

Just because they aren’t marked as a scammer doesn’t mean they aren’t a scammer. Before a scammer gets marked somebody has to report them they don’t just create their steam profile and automatically get marked as a scammer lol

Thanks,like I said never done this before so yeah.

5 hours ago, Trickery Doo said:

If you read his second post, he said he investigated the guy and saw that he was marked on SteamRep.  Therefore, he is not the person he identified in his 1st post, because that person is not marked on SteamRep.

Thus, I stand by what I said 100%.

Once you knew it was a scammer why would you still believe it was his BPtf backpack (and make a post here), where's the logic in that?

Also, I'm not sure why you started to follow his "btiskins" instructions, but in case no one told you before, any "item verification" is always a scam.

4 minutes ago, Daddy Alex said:

Once you knew it was a scammer why would you still believe it was his BPtf backpack (and make a post here), where's the logic in that?

Also, I'm not sure why you started to follow his "btiskins" instructions, but in case no one told you before, any "item verification" is always a scam.

Why are you here I dont need your negative comments what's been done has been done 

• DJxbob24 locked this topic

Archived