Hidden listings

Bekfust

So about a month ago I found out that with premium (I think), you can view listings that are hidden. 

I can see why this is an option for premium users, but does this really need to be a thing? What’s the point of the ‘Hidden’ option if you can just throw some money at the screen to see whatever you want?

I’m all for supporting the site and everything, but it seems rather invasive of privacy and makes the ‘Hidden’ option somewhat redundant.

• Administrators

I'm not really sure what you mean, here. Hidden classified listings are inactive and can only be viewed by the person who owns the listing and the mods, unless there's a bug I am unaware of. What premium gives you access to is an item search unrelated to classifieds.

4 minutes ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

I'm not really sure what you mean, here. Hidden classified listings are inactive and can only be viewed by the person who owns the listing and the mods, unless there's a bug I am unaware of. What premium gives you access to is an item search unrelated to classifieds.

Ahh so only the owner and moderators can view them? I stand corrected then, although was confused earlier as I remember a non-moderator somehow being able to see my hidden listings in the past.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:24 PM, Bekfust said:

Ahh so only the owner and moderators can view them? I stand corrected then, although was confused earlier as I remember a non-moderator somehow being able to see my hidden listings in the past.

i seem to remember in a recent suggestion seeing hidden buy orders as well. since mods don't make suggestions maybe they're giving that info out 0.o but i thought giving out premium info was a no-no

Archived