TF2Skull - Legit?

FemmeFatale

Hey guys, Femme Fatale here, retired superstar and all-around fatal woman.  I was recently contacted by someone who claims to be a site moderator at this gambling site called TF2Skull.  He said that if I advertise the website on my profile, he'd make me a winner once a week.  He then proceeded to show me that he was capable of determining the outcome of a game by having me pick a name of someone in the pool and that person subsequently won (I picked the person with one of the lowest percentages of winning).  With that kind of control, I'm not entirely certain that he doesn't load up each bet with one of his mule accounts or a friend and continually give them prizes.

I need to know if anyone has used this site before and whether or not it's a legit website.  I'm okay with advertising for up-and-coming websites, but I have a responsibility to my friends and followers to make sure these websites are on the level.  Anyone have any experience on this site, good or bad?

2 hours ago, FemmeFatale said:

Hey guys, Femme Fatale here, retired superstar and all-around fatal woman.  I was recently contacted by someone who claims to be a site moderator at this gambling site called TF2Skull.  He said that if I advertise the website on my profile, he'd make me a winner once a week.  He then proceeded to show me that he was capable of determining the outcome of a game by having me pick a name of someone in the pool and that person subsequently won (I picked the person with one of the lowest percentages of winning).  With that kind of control, I'm not entirely certain that he doesn't load up each bet with one of his mule accounts or a friend and continually give them prizes.

I need to know if anyone has used this site before and whether or not it's a legit website.  I'm okay with advertising for up-and-coming websites, but I have a responsibility to my friends and followers to make sure these websites are on the level.  Anyone have any experience on this site, good or bad?

Why would you even consider advertising a betting website where the odds can be controlled? Seems like you’d be promoting a malicious scam in exchange for a few extra bucks at the end of a week. (If this was in fact, a legit site)

Superstars wouldn't even give a second thought about promoting a rigged lottery. As R3SP4WN said, why would you want to promote a website that by nature steals off users even if this wasn't a scam and you got a weekly payout.

1 hour ago, FemmeFatale said:

Meh, I'd already told him no, but I wasn't sure if his website was actually legit.

did you logged in the site?if so,you need to check your API key i think and reset your password and steam authenticator

SCAM... ONE WORD... BIG SCAM.. . TELL THAT MOD THAT .. U DONT NEED TO MOD THEIR SITE CUZ U HAVE UR OWN SITE CALLED Iknowitsascam.com

Looks like the russians are setting up sites to generate themselves some cash for christmas. someone posted about a site a few days ago and it was a relatively new site. This site is also new. Only been active/registered for 9 days.
http://whois.domaintools.com/tf2skull.com

Other sites also on the server:

http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=tf2skull.com

1. tf2bunch.com    
2. tf2dark.com    
3. tf2dragon.com

Registrar Status  
Dates 9 days old
Created on 2018-10-30
Expires on 2019-10-31
Updated on 2018-10-31
Name Servers NS1.REG.RU (has 1,255,459 domains)
NS2.REG.RU (has 1,255,459 domains)
Tech Contact Anton Zharikov
Private Person
Pushkinskaya, dom 4, kv. 2,
Moskva, Moskva, 880044, RU
email.pgif?md5=8441be0c9de3cb7193ff83ae3c0721b3&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=Lato-Regular&size=10&color=5a5a5a&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent
(p)phone.pgif?hash=SwJZ%2FBj26o0mfxKTzRXeBUfiiNBpKe1H&face=Lato-Regular&size=10&color=5a5a5a&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=transparent&face=Lato-Regular&size=10&color=5a5a5a&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=transparent
IP Address 194.67.197.145 - 11 other sites hosted on this serv

9 hours ago, FemmeFatale said:

I was recently contacted by someone who claims to be a site moderator at this gambling site

[...]

He then proceeded to show me that he was capable of determining the outcome of a game

[...]

I'm okay with advertising for up-and-coming websites, but I have a responsibility to my friends and followers to make sure these websites are on the level.

So you're asking if this guy who rigged a bet to prove a point, and will continue to rig bets in your favor in exchange for advertising,  is on the level.

What do they teach you kids in school these days? 

Archived