Hellfire Honcho's Headgear price

XenSakura

So a friend of mine, Dr. Dictator is attempting to give me his honcho's headgear for my Hephaistos's handcraft. first off, should i accept, and second off, how much could i sell the honcho's for?

Thanks!

He could ALWAYS ask in the discord and also yea.. i thought u stopped trading or AT LEAST trade less now.. but almost everyday I see a new forum post asking bout prices and talking bout trading

Hey stahp the hate on mew,

Note: it'd really help if you linked your bp or the headgear when you want get help much faster

Edit: I'd pass, strictly speaking, hellfire lies between db and df, the headgear seems much nicer rn and personally I like the constellation effs more than portals. Wish they made a red constellation with a bloody moon but hey, can't get everything.

Blood Moon sounds like a sick fcking effect now I think about it

Final edit: I thought dictator wanted his honcho for his future yt channel? 

6 hours ago, AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Hey stahp the hate on mew,

Note: it'd really help if you linked your bp or the headgear when you want get help much faster

Edit: I'd pass, strictly speaking, hellfire lies between db and df, the headgear seems much nicer rn and personally I like the constellation effs more than portals. Wish they made a red constellation with a bloody moon but hey, can't get everything.

Blood Moon sounds like a sick fcking effect now I think about it

Final edit: I thought dictator wanted his honcho for his future yt channel? 

he wants my hat for his girlfriend.

1 hour ago, Mew2! said:

he wants my hat for his girlfriend.

not sure why that matters but uh cool, I'd still pass

On 11/4/2018 at 10:12 AM, AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

not sure why that matters but uh cool, I'd still pass

oh what i meant is that you were asking whether he was going to keep his honcho's but he said he wanted my unusual for his girlfriend.

Archived