is proffesional killstreak worth its price?

alptraum322

i can understand , when people buy killstreak rocketlaunchers or miniguns , but what about pyro?and other classes that use 2 weapons and  rarely getting 10 killstreak?Is proffesional killstreak worth it? It costs a lot of money , but it has almost no difference with specialized killstreak. Maybe proffesional killstreaks are overrated?
p.s. TF2 is international game , so excuse me for my grammar 

50 minutes ago, alptraum322 said:

i can understand , when people buy killstreak rocketlaunchers or miniguns , but what about pyro?and other classes that use 2 weapons and  rarely getting 10 killstreak?Is proffesional killstreak worth it? It costs a lot of money , but it has almost no difference with specialized killstreak. Maybe proffesional killstreaks are overrated?

Yes if you're good / want swag in community servers that allow killstreaks to be on with a command.

well it depends on how the scenario is.

not all prof ks kits are good.prof ks kits have certain combo.the usual popular are team shine with fire horns but in some cases it can be different like australiums goes good with deadly daffodli sheen.

as for pyros,my recommendation is to get mandarin with flames.cant say anymore with that.it looks themed

in other cases like skinned weapons, get the ones that goes the same with the skinned's colour.

for example: King of the jungle minigun skin with Fn goes good with emerald sheen or mean green with any killstreaker

1 hour ago, alptraum322 said:

You'd be surprised how easy it can be to get 10 kill streak with any class as long as you "get good". Anyways, you can also get a tinier eye effect with 5 kill streak, which is even easier. 

2 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

well it depends on how the scenario is.

not all prof ks kits are good.prof ks kits have certain combo.the usual popular are team shine with fire horns but in some cases it can be different like australiums goes good with deadly dffodli sheen.

as for pyros,my recommendation is to get mandarin with flames.cant say anymore with that.it looks themed

in other cases like skinned weapons, get the ones that goes the same with the skinned's colour.

for example: King of the jungle minigun skin with Fn goes good with emerald sheen or mean green with any killstreaker

i was talking about useless of prof killstreak , not of its combinations 

1 minute ago, OreoRabbit ScrapToUnusual said:

You'd be surprised how easy it can be to get 10 kill streak with any class as long as you "get good". Anyways, you can also get a tinier eye effect with 5 kill streak, which is even easier. 

5 kills effect is hard to see with most killstreakers (like singularity) 

Just now, alptraum322 said:

Its still neat, there are some killstreakers that are more seeable than trash unusual with N&B that go for 8 keys. But the question about wether pro ks are worth it is subjective, just like when some people ask if unusual are worth it. Some people love them, and others don't really care. I have lots of pro ks weapons and I love all of them. People buy pyro pro ks cause there are pyro lovers who enjoy the class and can usually go up to a 10 kill streak. Its like why people an unusual for keeps, because they love how it adds to their loadout. Also you can't say pro ks are overrated without sounding subjective

4 minutes ago, alptraum322 said:

when you get more kills,the sheen will be shown much more often like at 10 kills

5 minutes ago, alptraum322 said:

i was talking about useless of prof killstreak , not of its combinations 

you were saying about how pyro's weapons with prof ks arent good as they dont have much differences.im stating on how it can be good if you know how to use it.the prices are high as it depends in item in question.usually stock flamethrower is the most expensive

Archived