Jump to content

Price recommendations for new Unusual


Cubox

Recommended Posts

I've just unboxed an unusual Highway Star with the brain drain effect! It was my first unusual unbox which is cool, but I'm not really a fan of it so I'm wondering what people think it would be worth? There aren't any with this effect on the market at the moment.


Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Adolf Storms said:

you realize these have been on scm for as low as 20 ish right 😕

ayyy lmao.i forgot that this hat is from the new case and its a mer grade

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

ayyy lmao.i forgot that this hat is from the new case and its a mer grade

 

16 hours ago, Cubox said:

I've just unboxed an unusual Highway Star with the brain drain effect! It was my first unusual unbox which is cool, but I'm not really a fan of it so I'm wondering what people think it would be worth? There aren't any with this effect on the market at the moment.


Thanks!

there are in-game buyers for 25/26, seller for 40.

i have seen at least 1, maybe 2 sell on scm for about 20 tho. safe to say it should sell 35-40 at the moment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

 

there are in-game buyers for 25/26, seller for 40.

i have seen at least 1, maybe 2 sell on scm for about 20 tho. safe to say it should sell 35-40 at the moment

But that's for the lower tier effects right? there a bunch of omnicient orbs for around that. Or have you seen brain drain go for that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cubox said:

But that's for the lower tier effects right? there a bunch of omnicient orbs for around that. Or have you seen brain drain go for that?

brain drain.

https://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q="brain+drain"&descriptions=1&category_440_Collection[]=any&category_440_Type[]=any&category_440_Quality[]=tag_rarity4&appid=440#p1_price_asc

notice the motif brain drain. for under 24 keys. and that hat sells higher overall (buy orders usually about 5-6 keys higher and that much difference in cash buyers for any effect) and it's been there a few days (at least 3 since i saw it listed i think). Brain drain is one of the lower sought after effects as well.

 

if i was this guy, i'd sell it to the new buyer on classifieds at 25 keys tbh. the bot buyer at 26 has no keys and is now gone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...