The time i could have gotten scammed

Yew!

Alright let's start one day some guy adds me on steam I accept he tells me that he'd give me 13 keys pure for my Aussie ambassador Doublecross-com and pro killstreak spy-cicle I say alright before we start with the trade he wants to make sure that my items are clean alright not that strange he says that he needs a valve employee to check the items now I've heard of these scams I decide to play along look on the "employee's" profile notice no valve employee badge notice he's trade banned well this is looking great he starts a group chat with me my trade partner and himself sends us a link to a steam item database tells us to send a trade offer I confront them about this being a scam they get mad at me and unfriend me

5 hours ago, Your everyday weabo said:

Alright let's start one day some guy adds me on steam I accept he tells me that he'd give me 13 keys pure for my Aussie ambassador Doublecross-com and pro killstreak spy-cicle I say alright before we start with the trade he wants to make sure that my items are clean alright not that strange he says that he needs a valve employee to check the items now I've heard of these scams I decide to play along look on the "employee's" profile notice no valve employee badge notice he's trade banned well this is looking great he starts a group chat with me my trade partner and himself sends us a link to a steam item database tells us to send a trade offer I confront them about this being a scam they get mad at me and unfriend me

Impressive you managed to make it one giant run on sentence.

Archived