No 2018 Halloween Effects on all-class after event 0.o

Adolf Storms

So this evening I was pondering all things TF2... And came upon a stunning realization. There's no all-class hats in the 2018 crate! This means 2 things;

A. The 'hype' around unboxed all-class hats with the new effects is justified.

B. The unboxers of these are tremendously lucky.

Serious congradulations to those who did unbox an all-class from another crate. It will be interesting to see the final tally on how many there are at the end if the event.

Also a word of warning to those who did unbox, and that is to keep this post's point in mind when being randomly added by someone interested in your all-class unusual with 2018 Halloween effect. There have been a lot of good sales, a lot of fair sales, and some very lop-sided trades. It pains me that unweary unboxers get shafted unknowingly and end up getting some unwanted and unpriced crap-tier effect on a crap-tier hat for their epic unbox only because they had no idea. PLEASE unboxers. Look around bp classies. See what the other hats are selling for. Ask advice. Don't just take the 1st offer the 1st day it's tradable. You're losing out. They turn around and sell it for double, triple, or more within days sometimes. Be safe out there. There be sharks in the waters 

2 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

So this evening I was pondering all things TF2... And came upon a stunning realization. There's no all-class hats in the 2018 crate! This means 2 things;

A. The 'hype' around unboxed all-class hats with the new effects is justified.

B. The unboxers of these are tremendously lucky.

Serious congradulations to those who did unbox an all-class from another crate. It will be interesting to see the final tally on how many there are at the end if the event.

Also a word of warning to those who did unbox, and that is to keep this post's point in mind when being randomly added by someone interested in your all-class unusual with 2018 Halloween effect. There have been a lot of good sales, a lot of fair sales, and some very lop-sided trades. It pains me that unweary unboxers get shafted unknowingly and end up getting some unwanted and unpriced crap-tier effect on a crap-tier hat for their epic unbox only because they had no idea. PLEASE unboxers. Look around bp classies. See what the other hats are selling for. Ask advice. Don't just take the 1st offer the 1st day it's tradable. You're losing out. They turn around and sell it for double, triple, or more within days sometimes. Be safe out there. There be sharks in the waters 

The Lucky Cat Hat is all-class.

I think people gathered there were no all class hats in the new crate... Thats why over the last week or so the SCM stash of tough break cases has gone from 35,000 down to 17799... so people have unboxed 17K of those crates "alone". Imagine all the other event all class assasins and standard they have been attempting to get.. Boggles the mind

no all class hat in new case?there's clearly the lucky cat hat and its available in unusual form.i saw someone selling it on the steam tf2 trading forum

3 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

no all class hat in new case?there's clearly the lucky cat hat and its available in unusual form.i saw someone selling it on the steam tf2 trading forum

Ye there is a guy with the purple brain effect I forget his name but he’s kinda a cuck

4 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

well VIrtually no all-class with the number of lucky cat unusuals being next to none.

actually forgot it was even in the case. kinda hideous lookin for a top grade elite hat.

won't see many unusuals of these unboxed!!

• Adolf Storms locked this topic

Archived