Can my hat sell for above bp.tf price pure?

NeoXenoZ

I'm currently selling a Frostbite One-Man Army, really good hat for a heavy and only 1 of 1 on the market, it also has 2 in existence with being the other never left someone's inventory for 2 years (In theory, that dude really likes the hat). I really think it's very a rare hat, but can it sell for pure above bp.tf price or at the very least; sell for full pure?

Backpack.tf prices are nothing more than suggestions, based on what a specific item has been sold for in the past. It mostly serves as a guideline for future purchases.

But if you want to attempt to sell it for higher, go ahead. Especially in your case where it's 1/1 on the market. It never hurts to try, and you can always lower the price if noone is interested. 

In cases of more common items, however, it's probably better to check what other sellers are asking for.

If R+ubi is paying 33 keys for it, then probably he will sell it for 40-45 keys around.

If It would be that much good hat that you think, then buy orders would be closer to each other and bp.tf price. Such as Beams Ushanka.

It's a 40-50 keys around hat, imo.

39 minutes ago, Apeiron said:

If R+ubi is paying 33 keys for it, then probably he will sell it for 40-45 keys around.

If It would be that much good hat that you think, then buy orders would be closer to each other and bp.tf price. Such as Beams Ushanka.

It's a 40-50 keys around hat, imo.

I paid a lot more than that, is it going to be the end of the world?

1 minute ago, NeoXenoZ said:

The world isn't going to end because you bought a hat, don't worry.

2 hours ago, NeoXenoZ said:

paid a lot more? how do you figure that?

4 hours ago, NeoXenoZ said:

I'm currently selling a Frostbite One-Man Army, really good hat for a heavy and only 1 of 1 on the market, it also has 2 in existence with being the other never left someone's inventory for 2 years (In theory, that dude really likes the hat). I really think it's very a rare hat, but can it sell for pure above bp.tf price or at the very least; sell for full pure?

Hear me out. I don’t think it’s a hat that can sell for above bp price pure, but I think you can get some really nice downgrade offers on it.

It's doubtful that you could sell it for full bp price unless you get lucky and find someone very interested, I'd recommend to take the loss, sell it for a bit cheaper than bp price and restart, or sell for a higher unusual. 

Frostbite is desirable, and is seen as mid-high tier and high tier by some. The one-man army is also one of the better heavy hats, so yeah you could potentially sell for full or get a good offer.

Archived