New scam ;-;?

Captainfluffy

i am reletivly scared right now, this guy added me and said he wil hack my acount

i am unsure what to do

do i need to chnage password

or?

image.png

Looks like hes using a "what your friends see" exploit similar to what was active on facebook a while ago to make it look like he can see you new password fields. Quite misleading.

well i thought it was clickbait but it somewhat is.this is a new method of approach but the scam title is the same which is the 'fake duped items'.

this is a scam.no one can legit hack you if you have never logged in any suspicious sites or gave your your credentials to anyone

46 minutes ago, _inu said:

Report and move on. He has nothing on you and is just talking out of his ass, your account is not in danger.

25 minutes ago, DanielDee said:

Looks like hes using a "what your friends see" exploit similar to what was active on facebook a while ago to make it look like he can see you new password fields. Quite misleading.

7 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

well i thought it was clickbait but it somewhat is.this is a new method of approach but the scam title is the same which is the 'fake duped items'.

this is a scam.no one can legit hack you if you have never logged in any suspicious sites or gave your your credentials to anyone

Thx guys for quick response! i'll keep this in mind when people try this new method again

allready reported him. blocked and unfriended thx alot lads ❤️

2 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

you should check out other scams on steam as well to protect yourself

any general place where I can find this?

11 hours ago, Captainfluffy said:

guy added me and said he wil hack my acount

Well, then I can say I'm going to be president of the US, so give me my small loan right now, or I'll shove my boot in your communist ass.

It's a weakest and laziest scam attempt so far  🚽

11 hours ago, Hell Killy said:

Well, then I can say I'm going to be president of the US, so give me my small loan right now, or I'll shove my boot in your communist ass.

It's a weakest and laziest scam attempt so far  🚽

Might be, yet it doese get you on your toes and ready for action. Cause if never really had this happen to me what so ever, no said this to me

By logging in to sketchy sites they get you log-in info. Authenticator is only usable that one time and they dont really have much power so thats where they intimidate you to give more or share all security info, quickswitch bot trades and such.

Might be more to it skimmed through most

Hello, As already said above. There is nothing to worry here. This is a cheap scam trick used by scammer. Please report that account on the main site. 

Archived