Line cutting temp ban leads to the dumbest thing

saF™

Alright so i collect Dry Gulch Gulps and I want their Low Crafts. So for months I have listed it at 2 key buy order specific for buying low crafts. Recently I found out that i couldnt do that because i got a temp ban. I understand why I was banned temporarily but they fucking took off every single listing i had. Mind you i have 900 god damn listings on this site, i have donated like $100 to this site yet they take off all my listings. They legit could have taken off that one fucking listing or notified me but with no warning im temp banned and every single classified listing is fucking deleted. Now I have to relist all these fucking items. Whoever temp banned me is legit a retard.

i understand that but taking off every single listing? If im not mistaken you can take off the one listing ;/ or not delete all my listings 

lets get real here, it's stupid that all the listings were removed rules or not, and I can guarantee you basically nobody reads the rules for all the sites they go on, let alone remembers all of em.

3 minutes ago, The Walking Wingull said:

lets get real here, it's stupid that all the listings were removed rules or not, and I can guarantee you basically nobody reads the rules for all the sites they go on, let alone remembers all of em.

Well that's on the rule breakers then. Reading rules isn't very hard, and that is one of the easier rules to remember. Don't like the house's rules? Find a new one (lol what, bazaar??); pretty simple.

2 minutes ago, saF™ said:

Its also dumb cause every item has posts like this , either for spells or specific paints ;/

I hear ya, report them and move on.

1 hour ago, saF™ said:

Alright so i collect Dry Gulch Gulps and I want their Low Crafts. So for months I have listed it at 2 key buy order specific for buying low crafts. Recently I found out that i couldnt do that because i got a temp ban. I understand why I was banned temporarily but they fucking took off every single listing i had. Mind you i have 900 god damn listings on this site, i have donated like $100 to this site yet they take off all my listings. They legit could have taken off that one fucking listing or notified me but with no warning im temp banned and every single classified listing is fucking deleted. Now I have to relist all these fucking items. Whoever temp banned me is legit a retard.

Sucks to suck, but in the end its your fault, had you read and followed the rules, this wouldn't have happened, rather than you wallowing in self pity because you're reaping the consequences of your carelessness. 

Ps: what are the chances someone with a lowcraft sees your listing and sells to you anyways, just premium search that shit

10 minutes ago, saF™ said:

Legit ive bought like a couple already but its whatever ;/

Well the rules are everywhere and you are not reading it then is your problem.

1 hour ago, The Walking Wingull said:

Agreed. Don’t even want to think how long it’ll take to re-do 900 listings.

27 minutes ago, AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Feels bad for Andrei when he got temp banned for same thing, wayyy more listings mind you

You dont have to relist, if you never get banned :WeSmart:

13 hours ago, The Walking Wingull said:

I am the nobody that reads all the rules and eulas.... (not for games tho, not even a nobody has time to read 150+ of those)

16 hours ago, saF™ said:

Lol, your fault for giving them 100 dollars of your hard earned money!

15 hours ago, The Walking Wingull said:

13 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

Agreed. Don’t even want to think how long it’ll take to re-do 900 listings.

If you don't want your listings removed, then don't get banned. Don't want to get banned? Read the rules and follow them. It's pretty simple.

Break a rule and it gets reported? Suffer the consequences. It's not stupid that YOU suffer consequences for something YOU failed to do, and the argument that "no one reads rules" is just.. unbelievably bad.

16 hours ago, saF™ said:

Also let's just consider that you're not just some random trader with little time and experience on this site. You're plenty experienced with how this site works and therefore you of all people DEFINITELY should've known people get banned for this to begin with (by reading the rules you've had plenty of time to read). It's not mods' fault you lost your listings; it's your's.

Archived