Rough Pricing for Unusual

Pollux

So i recently unboxed my literal first unusual (super hype), however i have come up on a small dilemma, that being what a rough estimate for it would be.

As you can see it is a strange unusual All class with one of the new Halloween effects.

received_1909856445750153.png

1 hour ago, Pollux said:

So i recently unboxed my literal first unusual (super hype), however i have come up on a small dilemma, that being what a rough estimate for it would be.

As you can see it is a strange unusual All class with one of the new Halloween effects.

I would think that because of the hype, it would be 300, however normally it would probably be 100. Sell it quickly.

Just now, Mew2! said:

I would think that because of the hype, it would be 300, however normally it would probably be 100. Sell it quickly.

This’ll never drop anywhere as low as 100, even after the hype ends tbh

15 minutes ago, Mew2! said:

I hope you're joking.

With or without the hype, it will be worth atleast 300, possibly more than that.

1 hour ago, Pollux said:

you just got a gr8 effect on my favorite hat.

300? nah, closer to 400

300-40 seems high for mercenary grade but hey just collect offers.qbuyers at 165 keys apparently sooo yeah.good job on unboxing this

Nice unbox, please be aware that there are people who are scummy enough to get you to sell your unusual for a good deal. Feel free to add me if you need help on people who would offer you.

9 hours ago, Bocks said:

I hope you're joking.

With or without the hype, it will be worth atleast 300, possibly more than that.

did not see the strange quality.

Well over 300, well over 300.

2 hours ago, Mew2! said:

did not see the strange quality.

Well over 300, well over 300.

Even without it being strange, it wouldn't be near 100 lol

Archived